• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Dashboard

Tiny

Double Eagle Member
Just curious to who updates this with their bag and what not.

I'm working on mine at the moment after a giant lapse, I got another 70+ discs to add lol. x_x

Just curious to who updates this with their bag and what not.

I'm working on mine at the moment after a giant lapse, I got another 70+ discs to add lol. x_x

I recently cataloged all of my discs in a spreadsheet. I'm slowly adding them on here. It's very cumbersome to add a bunch of discs at once. But once they are all there, should be easier to keep up-to-date.

i think i did when i first joined years ago , does anyone even look at that section?

That's what I'm wondering, I figured it'd be nice to have a way to look at em all without looking at em all.

I recently cataloged all of my discs in a spreadsheet. I'm slowly adding them on here. It's very cumbersome to add a bunch of discs at once. But once they are all there, should be easier to keep up-to-date.

If I was decent with spreadsheets or knew a way to do it on the web, I may do it that way as well. Just so it was easier to read.

Yeah I thought about adding all 8 sterilites of discs to mine but then I saw what was involved and gave up. It is a cumbersome feature.

If I was decent with spreadsheets or knew a way to do it on the web, I may do it that way as well. Just so it was easier to read.

With a premium membership you can download your entire disc collection in CSV format.

With a premium membership you can download your entire disc collection in CSV format.

HRMMMM. Another very useful feature.... I need to look into pricing and what not. I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks now. I haven't been playing long, but I do believe I am addicted lol.

I used to keep up with mine both here and in a Google docs spreadsheet, but I stopped a couple years ago at around 300 discs. I've probably acquired another 200 since then. Thanks for reminding me that I need to have a sale!

I used to keep up with mine both here and in a Google docs spreadsheet, but I stopped a couple years ago at around 300 discs. I've probably acquired another 200 since then. Thanks for reminding me that I need to have a sale!

No problem sir! Haha, If you are looking for trades pm me with wants that a noobie may have. :D

No warp speed drivers for me! :p

I'll send you a list before I post anything. And seriously, it's 5 bucks.

I broke that streak early thank fully. I'm throwing 10 speeds atm, I can get em to like 425-430' if I really put a lot of power in em. Or I'll settle with a controlled gazelle at 325-330 :p (i do own a couple more warp speed than I should.)

Went Premium as a fathers' day gift this year, and plan to keep renewing for as long as my family is willing to 'sponsor' me... well, I like the premium features enough that I'll keep that up anyway! :D

I've thrown just about everything into my Dashboard, and am usually curious why more folks don't use all the features here, from keeping a scorebook, to planning roadtrips, to even posting when they know they'll be playing a scheduled round.

Erthbndr, feel free to browse my 'market' discs! Which reminds me: another premium membership benefit is uploading disc pics! :thmbup:

It's useful if you're involved in disc trading. You've got your whole inventory right there. You also get to add pictures with a membership, so you have a good place to put pics to show someone your trading with.

Just updated mine last night after about a year. There were 2 discs still in my bag.

I see the premium membership lets you export your disc list to CSV.
but the list of premium features does not mention the ability to import a CSV file of discs.

Is that something that is possible? seems like that would be very helpful to get your discs into the site. You could add all your discs in a spreadsheet, dump in CSV and then import into the site.
That would help adding large quantities of discs.

I see the premium membership lets you export your disc list to CSV.
but the list of premium features does not mention the ability to import a CSV file of discs.

That is true. And is a primary reason that I have not finished uploading my collection. I have to go one at a time.

I think I still have 10% of what is in my dashboard.

I keep it simple but just changing sold or traded discs to 'retired' (even if that means they still count as being in the collection, I have the potential for future nostalgia :eek: ) Created a 'wallhanger' "bag" for collectibles and memento discs...

Latest posts