• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup

Keepin it local with the hot round by member bhuff at 91(-4).

Round two starts in 30 minutes. Yay!

Good plan. I'm thinking 10 AM for doubles, going to be random draw, be there people :)!

2nd round is about to come to its close!

I should add that New013 put an air shot about 150 short on hole 24(710 feet) plays downhill, but it was still a bomb.

Bhuff takes home the win with -9 for the day. Windier second round, solid play by the top card.

Had a great time today(even though I was DFL)! Big thanks Connor for putting it all together and to Kelly for allowing us to play.

Nice meeting all of you guys yesterday. Hope everyone is enjoying FlyBoy.
Looks like some of the locals will be heading out to play dubs today.

Bhuff takes home the win with -9 for the day. Windier second round, solid play by the top card.

winner winner chicken dinner!!! Sorry boys. Don't you like my avatar.

CONNOR thanks again for putting together this epic meet-up!!! Next year will be bigger!

I didn't have the energy to play another round out there so I left last night...It was awesome meeting everyone and playing the best course in the world with you all. Send me some friend req's.

Thanks Bill for coming out, and for the towel!!!

I think I played 4 hands of poker, to aggresivie :doh:

Also I herd bergdawg and Prerube got in a fight last night!!! Herd it got nasty, POST PICS!!

A few I took. Might post some of the videos of fly by's.
IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

Yes, HUGE fail on my part :doh: :doh:

Perhaps I have perceptive dyslexia.

Also, Pics or it didn't happen on the "incident'

Whatever, Bergpup is exactly the same in person as he is online. He doesn't like being called out. People with internet muscles often get beer muscles.

^ Hahaha, I was just givin' you guys a hard time.....since it is April 1st and all.

Latest posts