• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Mobile

( What would be really awesome is DGCR mobile scorecard, I tried to make it work on my Blackjack with the desktop version of DGCR but failed. But if the mobile version had an electronic scorecard I could update on the course and review at the end of the round it would eliminate the need for me to print a scorecard, and it would just be awesome because it would update my profile as I play! )

I just posted this on Facebook and then read this thread, I see its been mentioned a few times already. I dont typically carry a scorecard when Im out, so when I upload my score to DGCR its usually just the Final because Ive forgotten the details, but I always have my phone on me and updating an electronic Scorecard would be easy. The benefit I see is being able to see how I do on a specific hole over time, that would be cool!

Something seemed to get a lot better with DGCR on my phone recently but I do not know what to attiibute it to. the formatting seems better and I can see some things that were hidden before.

Might have been an update to the browser on your phone that handles the site better, it hasn't changed on my phone browser at all.

Added geolocation to the mobile site. Now you can load it up and click "Courses Near Me" to get a list of courses near your current location.

I'm going to slowly try to improve the mobile site as I find time to do so. Eventually I hope to have scoring running through there but that isn't something that'll happen in the next week but one day... :)

The mobile "near me" is returning extinct courses... probably want to filter those out.

Added the ability to zoom in and navigate larger course photos on the mobile site. Also tweaked review navigation a bit so you can go back to the review list without hitting the mobile course page first.

tim. this is the WORST disc golf site on the internet.... and by "worst" of course i mean "best" :) kudos for your hard work!

What about adding hole info to the courses? I love having the distance for holes at my fingertips... Any chance?

I'll add it at some point. I want to really beef up the mobile site when I have time.

I am not seeing the "near me" lookup for courses . . . I see it on my computer but not my mobile phone . . . i tried clearing the cache and i still cannot see it . . . it just says Regular as the tab where the Near me should be

Got it . . .i thought I had the mobile site as my bookmark when I did not, I had the normal site as the bookmark so i clicked DGCR mobile at the bottom to pull it up . . thanks for the help

Hadn't played with the mobile site in awhile. Looks good! Works great with my iphone! I just added the link to my homepage, so now I'm good to go! I use the PDGA app for my scores.

I just bought the new Samsung Android and the mobile site works great on this phone. I downloaded a map in pdf format and was able to view it with no problems. This makes my road trips much easier.
Another great job, Tim!