• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

or adams apple shaving..or haircuts, or razors to shave their little mustaches.

Fingers crossed that Mr. Postman brings my SS package tomorrow!

Please Mr. Postman look and see
If there's a package in your bag for me
I been waiting such a long time
Since I heard from that santa of mine

Package sent, in the Am today as promissed. I wasnt CSI enough to figure out to whom I saw sending My SS out to, I let BCR pick some out for me and he wouldnt lead me astay.

@ gcr_russell - thanks for the holiday hookup :thmbup: For everybody else, check it:

Discs:
Neon Yellow Cryztal Buzzz (YELLOW! Not yellow/green or greenish-yellow...YELLOW! Jackpot!)
Butterscotch Opto XXX (look forward to testing out the left turn on this baby)
Bright Yellow Pearly Champion Orc (looks amazing)
Ancient DX Eagle (subtle rainbow stamp)
Tan Pearly 1x Beast (another beauty)

Swag:
Marvel trading cards: Iron Man, Wolverine (still my fav), and Deadpool
Discraft Decal

2010-12-07%2000.31.19.jpg

Very pleased with this box 'o goodies...many thanks!

You're very welcome. The Buzzz was the only one that my detective work found out for you. And then who doesn;t like pearly stuff or swedish stuff. That old eagle is signed by Ron Russell. Not really a collector's item but something nonetheless.

A little more research and you would have found a buzzz is too much disc for his arm....

that is a sweet package with 3 different disc companies, pearly, crystal, opto, world champ sig..... very nice!

I saw Ron's signature on top and somebody inked the inside too (can't recall right now). Regardless, some thought went into putting this together and I appreciate it.

You're very welcome. The Buzzz was the only one that my detective work found out for you. And then who doesn;t like pearly stuff or swedish stuff. That old eagle is signed by Ron Russell. Not really a collector's item but something nonetheless.

I have to admit that I wasn't too well versed in disc golf history pre 2000, so I did some research on Ron Russell and I'm even more excited about that disc than I was before. It's cool to have something from the dude that bumped off Climo.

A package for me today!
picture.php

And they both have the ultra-rare sideways stamps!
Love the Pred - I am assuming that is a local club? I have been planning on picking up a Predator!

Thanks Secret Santa! :D

ninja would be cool to just goof around with; something i wouldnt buy but would be cool to get as a gift.

preds are sweeeeet. i throw esp ones, but that thing looks nice.

i cant believe discraft sold that thing with such a messed up sideways stamp

A package for me today!
picture.php

And they both have the ultra-rare sideways stamps!
Love the Pred - I am assuming that is a local club? I have been planning on picking up a Predator!

Thanks Secret Santa! :D

Do those sideways stamps make them misprints?

misprints are usually tiny errors. those are way off

That's really a sideways picture guys. They are actually upside down discs. And yes sgamerp that will effect the flight, but it's a simple reversal of flight characteristics. Those previously were right handed discs and now theyre for lefties.

That's really a sideways picture guys. They are actually upside down discs. And yes sgamerp that will effect the flight, but it's a simple reversal of flight characteristics. Those previously were right handed discs and now theyre for lefties.

LMAO!

thats wild. I wish I could get my hand on those they seem rare?:popcorn: