• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

I couldn't wait...

Opened mine and I got...

I'll tell you later. I need to think this through, I think.

What is typically going into the average Joe's package? I was thinking just a few OOP discs would do the trick, but...

you hear that bcr? Encouraged! One of them has AZ and maybe a vegas stamp somewhere. He is dying to be opened tonight. It's a live animal and they told me without air it couldn't live past Late monday night. That makes you obligated.. Every one of your beers tonight know it as well. Thats why theyre making it so tough to resist. They know a life is at stake.

Hey hey! Just sent mine out this morning, and got mine today! I hope sgamerp likes what I sent! He sent me a travel tag, so I know who it is :) Thanks for the plastic, and Happy Holidays!

First Run Skeeter 145g
First Run Kite 172g
Champ Coyote (I think? CY?) 179g

IMAG0041.jpg

I figured I would try and get someone to use it for the last few days of the year... Heh. Hope you enjoy and it's a Coyote

Am I the only one that feels like this guy is in the room saying "Do it! I can feel your temptation sa-welling..."

250px-Palpatine_ROTJ.jpg

Look, even though I'm at home, I'm still working so if I want to sleep tonight, I can't take the time to properly enjoy opening my gifts. I'm just as stoked to open it as you are to see (vicariously) my reaction...but it's going to have to wait :(. Don't worry...I'm sure my patience will be rewarded.

esq-alton-brown-081009-lg-2337214.jpg

he had ten minutes to dig up pics for that post but no time for presents?

I caved :D And I'm glad I did :clap: Pix coming within the hour. The others will have to wait until tomorrow.