• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

holy cow. someone from Valpo!

yup. I've been here awhile but obviously don't post much. Every now and again though when I've got some time to kill.

Anyway, i wish i would have joined this ss thing, its fun to see what everyone is getting. Opening a mystery box would be awesome!:thmbup:

yeah Zoso is pretty good as well. Seen them a few times. And Lopan sometimes when it says it was delivered it means it got to the usps that it goes out of. Maybe its out for delivery now.

i will be sending out my last SS on Monday...and it was the one i was given via Kwick....dont be disappointed :)

i will be sending out my last SS on Monday...and it was the one i was given via Kwick....dont be disappointed :)

what is that supposed to mean?

Sweet got a
Supercolor Buzz
Max - Never Thrown
Rancho Roc - :)
Champ Groove - Never thrown
Champ Valk - that I will definatly put in my slot for my lost Z Avenger SS

:)

Still waiting on my SS gift, though I think it should be here next week based on some previous posts.....

I'll be sending mine out Monday as I just today received the final pieces in the mail;-)

I am still waiting too. Ran out of trades and purchases to wait on, so no more packages until SS gets here!

i will take a picture of what im sending out tomorrow nite :0

This is why I got mine out so soon, I hate shipping after thanksgiving and always have at least one thing (usually a bill) get lost.

Latest posts