• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

I got a SS package! Not sure if it's from DGR or DGCR... I'm guessing it's DGCR since it came from the same city I sent my SS package to.

5251092561_4f43efe1fa.jpg

175 Blue Champ Teebird (with quadruple stamp... there are 2 very cool foil stamps on top of the obvious foil double stamp)... I've never seen that foil color before, it may be "oil slick". Very light. Plastic is almost the right amount of gummy for me. It's going into my blue bag!

175 Pink Pearly Champ 2009 Innova Merry Christmas SL... Drool... I would have been more than thrilled to just get this single disc! I quit throwing SL's because they kept getting beat up on me, but dang, I'm going to start throwing my SL's again just to throw this beauty.

An Innova beanie hat.

Thanks, Santa! I got two discs that are going straight into my bags! Can't wait to throw the SL's again, especially now that I have a big pimping pearly PINK champ SL! :thmbup:

i will get pics up of my haul as soon as i get a camera in my possession. lets just say its a great haul :) thanks both SS!

as promised...here is what im sending to my last SS :)

enjoy these gems!!!

photo.jpg

dang, and it's the X mold...lucky person whoever gets that! and is that a Cryztal Buzzz too?!

yep :) i wanted to be the guy who is sending up some CE :)

i gave a 01 ce roc to a friend this summer....so why not an eagle..

Finally got out my 1st secret santa package so I will post the 1st one I got.

Champ Beast
Champ Boss
DX Firebird
S-Sabre
E Rage
E Blurr
Aerobie Sharp Shooter #1
Aerobie Sharp Shooter #2
Whamo Voyager

The Beast is going in the bag. Looking forward to trying out some Gateway drivers. Have never tried them before.

Never did figure out who it was, but want to send out a big thanks.

Waiting on one item and then I will be sending out my second secret santa package.

SSDiscs001.jpg

imagine...a buzzz thrower and a roc thrower are each others SS. roc thrower gets a FR Buzzz and the buzzz dude gets an 01 roc...both are extremely pissed