• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT San Francisco Open

Is it weird thinking Paige will still find a way to win lol!

Considering some recent history, no. But boy! is Sarah Hokom playing some lights-out disc golf! Ace on the 3d hole, bogey free round today (Saturday). I was most impressed how Sarah was obliterating those raised baskets with her putting. If she plays like that tomorrow and doesn't get the jitters, then maybe Paige isn't infallible after all...

Considering some recent history, no. But boy! is Sarah Hokom playing some lights-out disc golf! Ace on the 3d hole, bogey free round today (Saturday). I was most impressed how Sarah was obliterating those raised baskets with her putting. If she plays like that tomorrow and doesn't get the jitters, then maybe Paige isn't infallible after all...

I think Paige bogied hole 3 too. 4 stroke song in that single hole.

I forgot too that Sarah putts lofty and usually throws it twice as high as the basket. Must be working on those raised baskets. I haven't seen any footage yet.

Does anyone know what happened to Bradley Williams? his score is higherr than when I last saw it and after on Udisc, his score has a P under it.

Does anyone know what happened to Bradley Williams? his score is higherr than when I last saw it and after on Udisc, his score has a P under it.

He's the only one out of the field with a P, wonder what it's for

P is for punished, as in, you must be punished. Probably foot faulted, ya?

No it wouldn't be for a foot fault. Maybe P for Pushing (again)?

There would not just be strokes added if there was a physical altercation. Much more likely a rules infraction of some kind, possibly needing a TD ruling and the strokes were added after said ruling was made.

Dont understand the round raiting, Hokom plays a almost perfect round and thats only a 999?
She got a 978 for her R1 63. . and only 21 Points better for the 4 throws better R2

And Paige R2 62 got a worse raiting than Hokoms R1 63

Dont understand the round raiting, Hokom plays a almost perfect round and thats only a 999?
She got a 978 for her R1 63. . and only 21 Points better for the 4 throws better R2

Ratings aren't tied to scores, at least not in the way you seem to want them to be. Ratings are based on how each player shot relative to the field. The field collectively played better in R2 than they did in R1, hence the R2 ratings look lower compared to R1. Chances are good that the rounds will be combined for the official count so a 63 in R1 will be rated the same as a 63 in R2 or R3.

There would not just be strokes added if there was a physical altercation. Much more likely a rules infraction of some kind, possibly needing a TD ruling and the strokes were added after said ruling was made.

It wasn't a physical altercation or such, it would have been marked dq. I think sd is right which is a bummer, he had a hot round.

It's based on the performance of the field and conditions impact everyone.

Latest posts