• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT WTF

I thought the second one was done so much better, all because they actually kept the chronological order correct this time.

Video lost me at about 2:00 in...Complete waste of time.

Production quality here is basically a glorified slide show interspersed with heavily pixilated vids lifted from YouTube and then set to cheesy music. :|

Yes. I will admit that that was better. Still not the most gripping piece of dg video I must see again. or ever again. I applaud the efforts, and actually am looking forward to the next one, so... I guess they may be succeeding.

Damn I wish Simon could have pulled off the comeback...

Yes. I will admit that that was better. Still not the most gripping piece of dg video I must see again. or ever again. I applaud the efforts, and actually am looking forward to the next one, so... I guess they may be succeeding.

Damn I wish Simon could have pulled off the comeback...

Could have been epic... would have been epic... should ha---- yeah... :D

I agree the chronological approach to this one (I was like "wtf" when the last one went 18 then 17...) made it more appealing.

I guess I already watch the coverage films of the actual tourneys, but I can see how someone watches this that doesn't watch the tourney play could find it interesting.

Next series is gunna be "Came, Saw, Conquered," with the stories of successful outcomes.

After finishing watching the coverage; I am guessing that the next one will be Paul at BSF

This needs the old NFL video announcer narrating the video. Then it would actually be worth watching. I am a little saddened that I just watched it to see how bad it was. I don't want to see these videos for any sport honestly. What's next, a Behind the Music type video on the Bradley Williams suspension?

This needs the old NFL video announcer narrating the video. Then it would actually be worth watching. I am a little saddened that I just watched it to see how bad it was. I don't want to see these videos for any sport honestly. What's next, a Behind the Music type video on the Bradley Williams suspension?

Agreed. Seriously, lots of slow mo, a deep voiced radio guy spelling out the drama overlaid with dramatic music if done well would actually be pretty cool. Hate to admit it but I'd like that. Those old school NFL films were freaking awesome and I watched everyone I could when I was a kid.

I think to make this work (better) they need a short interview with the player, maybe just some audio commentary to go along with the story. But for sure lose the over dramatic music, no one is getting killed or hurt, it should be a bit more upbeat, joyful, a celebration of the sport, competition, etc. And should always end with the 2 main players shaking hands or high five, etc, etc. That might make it more interesting to those new to the sport.

Hard to find example music, but I like this one. It promotes a challenge, bit is still upbeat and positive sounding:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cJb1GBmV1A

Agreed. Seriously, lots of slow mo, a deep voiced radio guy spelling out the drama overlaid with dramatic music if done well would actually be pretty cool. Hate to admit it but I'd like that. Those old school NFL films were freaking awesome and I watched everyone I could when I was a kid.

I've been saying this for awhile. We have some great people making much better quality disc videos lately and they could pull off something like this with the right narrator. I'd watch the **** out of that!