• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR KARMA: Oddyssey & Adventure

I just got up to my house I live in up at school after being home for the holidays so I will be starting to toss her around today. Pretty excited.

Here is what she looks like today.
6d2f3cbb82d9.jpg

a5d2162214d3.jpg

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from my first round with itHatten Park in New London, WI and Mickas on this board got an ace during the round. It is already bringing good karma to me and my friends! I will say it is a lot more stable than I thought it would be.

After I play the tournament with it next weekend and show it to pointdisc I will probably get rid of it. I want to move it along quicker than the pace it has been moving.

I know that Roc wants to make a visit to the Last Frontier. I would definitely post some Alaskan winter pics. :mrgreen:

rusch_bag said:
After I play the tournament with it next weekend and show it to pointdisc I will probably get rid of it. I want to move it along quicker than the pace it has been moving.

Group picture next week?

pd

BLURR said:
I have the Buzzz right now. Waiting for a decent day to throw it and then I will send it on. Who wants the Buzzz?
I do, but not until spring :)

BLURR said:
I have the Buzzz right now. Waiting for a decent day to throw it and then I will send it on. Who wants the Buzzz?
Pick me! Pick me!

14t6cnn.jpg

The buzzz has made its way to the appalachian mountains of north carolina. I'm taking it this weekend to do an Ironman and then sending her on her way. Who wants it?

Latest posts