• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR KARMA: Oddyssey & Adventure

maks said:
Just so everybody knows i do not have this disc anymore. it should be in Timko possession.

fyi

Damn it, it made it to Colorado, and I didn't even get to see it? I know I was on the list...

Could really use some Karma to help out my putting. Hope that thing makes it's way here soon. I promise to only play a few rounds with it, take some pics, and ship it along to the next guy in less than a week, like I thought everyone was supposed to do. :mrgreen:

In case you want your Karma discs to play some courses in switzerland, you can send them to me :D

How does this work btw, do i have to throw it on every hole on the course for the round to count ?

Tomorrow at 6:00 I'll decide whom to send this thing to. You have until then to tell me why you should get it.

karma Buzzz made its way to my house this week........EWWWW ITS A BUZZZ WHAT DO I DO WITH IT

seriously though, I'll throw it in the bag and give it a few tosses at my local courses! never really thrown a buzzz before so it will be interesting. Then, off to someone else's place soon :)

rusch_bag said:
Timko said:
Tomorrow at 6:00 I'll decide whom to send this thing to. You have until then to tell me why you should get it.

Because I haven't got it yet. :)

Couldn't think of anything witty / persuasive yesterday and I'm still drawing a blank. Uhh Timko or rusch_bag sound send the roc to me because:
  • Rocs have been my only midrange for 3+ years
  • The foliage in Baltimore would make for some sweet pics
  • I'm playing really well recently
  • It's nearly glow season
  • I haven't gotten it yet either :cry:

Threw the karma buzzz on a hole I normally toss a comet on. Threw it a little lower and a little flatter, got the same result that I usually do from the drive - inside 20' for the bird.

PICTURES!!!! (and send the Roc to Rusch, b/c I haven't seen my baby since it left me :( )

AND: ANY NEW COURSES PLAYED ON EITHER DISC?

uNicedmeMan said:
rusch_bag said:
Timko said:

Because I haven't got it yet. :)

Couldn't think of anything witty / persuasive yesterday and I'm still drawing a blank. Uhh Timko or rusch_bag sound send the roc to me because:
  • Rocs have been my only midrange for 3+ years
  • The foliage in Baltimore would make for some sweet pics
  • I'm playing really well recently
  • It's nearly glow season
  • I haven't gotten it yet either :cry:

pointdisc said:
PICTURES!!!!

I also vow to take pictures (I feel like this isn't happening enough).

Going to Rusch.

Courses it played in KC:
Rosedale
Rosedale Down Under
Swope
Waterworks
Cliff Drive
Young Park

Is it just me or is the fact that the 2 discs only reached 12 people in 2 years a complete failure? That's averaging 4 months per person. WTH guys?

And 2 pictures, both on the first page!

They did this with a pair of skis on a ski board I used to frequent and the skis made it around very quickly. Even ventured over the Atlantic for a few runs. Pics of face shots with the skis, pics of the skis with scantily clad women... Great success.

Maybe we can get a pic of these discs hanging out in the corner of someones basement to liven this up?

Latest posts