• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR KARMA: Oddyssey & Adventure

When I had the roc it played...
red arrow
winnebago county
o'hauser
silver creek
rock river DGC
Harnischfeger Park DGC
Crystal Lake
Irish Waters
Hatten Park

I think that is it.

Hole 1 Druid Hill DGC (Baltimore, MD)
IMG_1356.jpg

Hole 3 Druid Hill DGC (Baltimore, MD)
IMG_1357.jpg

ferretdance03 said:
Bring it to me at the Harvest. That would, of course, require you to come to the Harvest.... ;)

I do need to play one of your tourneys sometime, I love the course (you're ok too...). It always seems to conflict with something else I'm doing (my buddy is having a welcome home from Korea party that day). Now that I'm thinking about it, I could hit that in the eve after the tourney... decisions decisions.

The Roc has seen Whispering Falls, Wilson College and Codorus. I will have it with me at Hawk Hollow on Sunday, who's going to be there that wants it?

Why are we not following the list that is on page one?

I feel that going in order of signing up for it makes sense. Although, sending it to people in the area it is currently in makes sense also.

So, what do we all want?

colombo117 said:
Why are we not following the list that is on page one?

I feel that going in order of signing up for it makes sense. Although, sending it to people in the area it is currently in makes sense also.

So, what do we all want?
I was just trying to avoid paying shipping, but fair enough. I've had it for a while anyway. PM sent to skabob.

?Man, that is the WORST comet I've ever thrown!

I threw it at a few courses and have yet to flip it much, even with how old and beat in it is.

Latest posts