• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Lessons - Milwaukee WI area

PabloMax

Hi,

New to the forums here - apologies if this should be placed in a different subforum. Anyway, my father in law's birthday is coming up, and he's been playing disc golf for a few years. I think he'd love to have a lesson or two from a pro or really good instructor for his birthday. If anyone out there gives lessons and is either in the Milwaukee area or reasonably close, please contact me: pgburant at yahoo

Thanks,

Pretty sure Terry Miller still gives lessons when he is not traveling all over the place

Yes, Terry would still give lessons if asked. If you are interested, I can get you in contact with him. Otherwise, you may reach out to Dana Vicich, he is a little south of here, but might be able to meet up in the middle. Just some options.

Hi,

New to the forums here - apologies if this should be placed in a different subforum. Anyway, my father in law's birthday is coming up, and he's been playing disc golf for a few years. I think he'd love to have a lesson or two from a pro or really good instructor for his birthday. If anyone out there gives lessons and is either in the Milwaukee area or reasonably close, please contact me: pgburant at yahoo

Thanks,

Mark Peterson
I believe he is still the course pro at Dretzka

I have seen him give instructions before and is very good at it.

I think he is still (last 20 or so years) running leagues on Tuesday nites at Dretzka.