• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

Like the chapelle show with the making the band skit with Dylan stating his top three favorite rappers are, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan! My top three favorite drivers are the jackal, jackal and jackal!

Anyone still carrying a gfd ? Ive been throwing mine since earlier this yr and its my fav bh roller now. I can throw it on flat shots but have to back off considerably and put some hyzer on it for it to fly remotely straight.

Anyone else's gfd become super flippy after months of use? My got flippy pretty quick,it was from the deep in the game bus ,idk if that was the same run or not.

Probably been answered before, but does anyone know where you can get 3rd run C line FD's instead of 2nd runs? I know Discmania has the Lizotte 3rd runs but they are 20 bucks. My 2nd run is too beefy for what I want it to do.

Probably been answered before, but does anyone know where you can get 3rd run C line FD's instead of 2nd runs? I know Discmania has the Lizotte 3rd runs but they are 20 bucks. My 2nd run is too beefy for what I want it to do.

3rd run can be bought from discmania's website:

http://store.discmania.net/index.php/c-line-fd.html

I tried these a bit and from my limited experience they're not noticeably different in stability from the S-Lines (though one of the two I had was a bit domier than my S-lines).

Last edited:
I got a x-out 3rd run from discmania the other day. They are only 10.99. I ordered a 2nd run from dgc. Is it as stable as a Teebird?

I got a x-out 3rd run from discmania the other day. They are only 10.99. I ordered a 2nd run from dgc. Is it as stable as a Teebird?

I have a 2nd run that is. a new teebird that is. not one of those beautifully seasoned ones.

Last edited:
I only throw star Teebirds, so I wonder if they will overlap. May can cover all my fairway duties with FD's if that's the case. My S-FD is flippy and the 3rd run seems to flex very little with a little forward fade. I generally like to carry the least amount of molds as possible.
Right now my bag is Wizards, Rocs, FD's, Teebirds, PD, Firebird, D4, D3

Had a chance to buy back some of my old 2nd run fd's and im glad i did! I like them a lot more now than before since my line up has changed a little. I was throwing an fd2 for a bit and after throwing the 2nd run again,the fd2 has a little more lss. Both are pretty straight with little to no turn but the lss is noticeable. Anywho,im loving the cfd a lot :) i only have 3 greens so i need more!

I only throw star Teebirds, so I wonder if they will overlap. May can cover all my fairway duties with FD's if that's the case. My S-FD is flippy and the 3rd run seems to flex very little with a little forward fade. I generally like to carry the least amount of molds as possible.
Right now my bag is Wizards, Rocs, FD's, Teebirds, PD, Firebird, D4, D3

You can easily cover all fairway duties with the various FD runs. Like you mentioned before, the 2nd run C-Line will take the Teebird duties.

With the Fd2 and Jolly launcher 3rd runs, I rarely throw my beloved 2nd run anymore. I've really liked the versatility of the new runs. The perfect stability if you ask me. Just so straight and workable

Is there an easy way to tell what run a C-FD is? Would posting a picture help?

2nd runs are super flat with tiny bubbles in the rim.

3rd is a mix of 1st and 2nd as far as dome and runs in the jolly launcher plastic.

mine is super flat, dont think there are any bubbles though. Maybe ill look closer tongiht.

You sometimes have to hold them up to the light to see the bubbles. Also the plastic is stiff. At least mine is.

Latest posts