• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you play alone?

How often do you golf by yourself?

• I never golf alone

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Maybe once every few months

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Once per month

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Once per week

Votes: 70 47.9%
  • Screw people. I always golf alone.

Votes: 27 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apothecary

Banned
Gold level trusted reviewer
I just got done playing a crisp night round on my own. i dont do that enough.

how often do you play solo?

It's kinda like sex. I prefer to do it with a partner, but I'll do it alone if I have to. :D

I'm usually alone, for some reason the course is always deserted when I play. I haven't gotten my pre-college friends into DG yet.

Sometimes I'll play a lunch round by myself near where I work, but other than that I usually play with 1 to 3 other people.

On weekdays I play alone before or after (or during, shhhhh!) work.

On the weekends I'm out there either with my girlfriend or with a group of friends.

I like both but lean toward solo rounds. I really like going at my own pace, which is brisk. I get easily annoyed by lollygaggers and disc losers.

i like solo rounds but i tend to play better with a small group of good friends. i think the relaxed pace and atmosphere help me keep a clear head and not overthink my shots.

i do not like playing in a large group unless we're doing something like wolf. or skins.

Nearly always play alone but do join up with groups on the course at times. Playing solo you can get more holes in and not constrained by others in your group. The bad part is not being able to celebrate, gloat when you get that awesome shot.

Usually play alone. I only have one friend into DG and haven't been able to get my wife into it yet.

playing any time is good

:)I golf alone alot I get to throw 3 to 5 drive take my time or speed it up ... plus I can warm up take a little run ...and if play with a group no more then 4 some time more but thats only when we use 3 disc only

I mostly played alone when I first started, but the more I played the more friends of mine got into DG, and the more friends I made with fellow DGer's. So now I rarely play alone.

I am about half and half, I enjoy playing quickly and I am also an early riser so I go play before anyone else is on the course. League rounds, tourney rounds and just meeting up with people on he course is about 50% of my rounds. I enjoy both, and since I enjoy competition and my game has gotten a lot better since I started in January I am more excited to play with other people and make up some sort of game. I do prefer however to play my own disc as opposed to doubles rounds. I have been unable to get my friends hooked on the game, so I mostly play with guys I met in league or tournaments or here.

A weekdays alone, weekends with groups option could come in real handy right about now : )

For the past year and a half 90% of the time I play alone.
When I play it s often far off and spontaneous.

Depends, most of the time no. We always play for money so there is usually a game around somewhere. Butif the weaher is bad and I dont feel like putting I will

You know when i play alone, I prefer to be by myself. In all honesty its almost always me and mans best friend my dog is never to tired hungover or busy for a round.