• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Element Discs Iridium

Element Plutonium NOW AVAILABLE

The Plutonium is now PDGA approved and available - this was the original proto2 disc.
:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Speed: 3 / Glide: 3 / Turn: 0 / Fade: 1

Element Discs is proud to introduce its second disc to the market, the PDGA-approved Plutonium.

This stable putt and approach is a versatile putter that holds the line it is put on. When thrown flat, the Plutonium will resist turn at high speeds but also has a slow gentle fade with a soft finish. No need to worry about skipping by the basket, as the Plutonium sits down just like the Iridium. This disc is a little faster than most putters so it is perfect for those shots in between putter and mid. Also finds a place in the putting game with a slightly shallow rim with small bead, which some find more comfortable in the hand.

It's available here - http://www.elementdiscs.com/store/p335/Element_Discs_Plutonium_-_FIRST_RUN.html

Checked out the online store- there are no Element discs up there, including my favorite, the Iridium :-( I hope to see another production run of them soon- any plans for such?

I've been wonder that as well, they have not been up on the website in a long time.

The online store has been light for a bit - look for more things happening in 2018!
In the meantime, you can grab iridiums, plutoniums, lithiums, uraniums, etc from folks like:
Ideal Discs and 1010 Discs, as well as other sites and many Play It Again Sports retail locations.

Checked out the online store- there are no Element discs up there, including my favorite, the Iridium :-( I hope to see another production run of them soon- any plans for such?

Kelgart,
That's fantastic news! I await with great anticipation for the new year!

We've unearthed some great original run iridiums - lots of swirly ones!
If you are interested in grabbing some more, let me know and I can direct you to what we have on hand. We have both the sweet stock stamp AND the awesome lotus stamp.

$15 for 1, $28 for a pair shipped with tracking!

Attachments

• 27497672_10155440282099117_1106474134_n.jpg
    27497672_10155440282099117_1106474134_n.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 27591292_10155440282114117_1060508587_n.jpg
    27591292_10155440282114117_1060508587_n.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 11
We've unearthed some great original run iridiums - lots of swirly ones!
If you are interested in grabbing some more, let me know and I can direct you to what we have on hand. We have both the sweet stock stamp AND the awesome lotus stamp.

$15 for 1, $28 for a pair shipped with tracking!

The Lotus stamp was awesome, I was lucky to get a black disc black stamp lotus and its awesome. If I didn't already stock up on these I'd pick up more. Love the Iridium, great for approaches and for putts too

Check it out!

How awesome do these look?! Thanks again kelgart for the recent delivery of the 4 pink ones. I had the white one from a prior order. Both my wife and i have another black iridium each.

Couldn't speak more highly of the putter

Attachments

• DSC_1563.jpg
    DSC_1563.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 18
I caved and ordered another Iridium - should be arriving today. I now have....enough iridiums, since they don't really take much damage and would be hard to lose (since they are slower discs) - I've been trying to spread the word on these

I was having trouble putting the video directly on here even using the youtube button and pasting between them, - also I don't know how to delete comments so im editing this one so I don't clutter with ERROR videos

Last edited:
I think only from their website - I haven't seen them anywhere else - I have a small stack still - its a good unique disc - which is why I did the review - to let people know :)

Their website says it's relaunching soon though. I don't see any discs for sale.

Their website says it's relaunching soon though. I don't see any discs for sale.

bummer - yeah I haven't picked any up in a long time since I kinda have enough. I've contacted their email and they were nice to respond and work things out - not sure what that address is tho - uhhhh, yeah haven't seen it in any retailers - IDK .l I have some so if you're in real dire need let me know in a PM :hfive:

The last time I found any was in the misprint rack at Gateway, but that was a year ago.

So yes, we kind of stopped making Iridiums. You can still find some out there.
I believe Bee Tribs (Par Plastics) may have some still (you can find him on facebook).

But, not to worry - although we haven't been producing them anymore, looks like you can find a very, very similar disc from AGL Discs.

They recently released the Manzanita which you will find VERY familiar to the Iridium
They also released the Madrone which you will find VERY familiar to the Plutonium

Check them out at www.agldiscs.com

As for Element Discs - we have backed off on manufacturing for a while now. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed the core, die hard fans, but there was not enough growth to sustain continued development of product and all. Became more of a very, very fun and satisfying hobby. We still do a bunch of custom stamping projects with some well known artists from the disc golf community (Skulboy, Marm O Set, etc) so keep an eye on our facebook pages for that kind of stuff.

Of course, thanks to everyone for the support that you showed up throughout the years.

Latest posts