• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Element Discs Iridium

So yes, we kind of stopped making Iridiums. You can still find some out there.
I believe Bee Tribs (Par Plastics) may have some still (you can find him on facebook).

But, not to worry - although we haven't been producing them anymore, looks like you can find a very, very similar disc from AGL Discs.

They recently released the Manzanita which you will find VERY familiar to the Iridium
They also released the Madrone which you will find VERY familiar to the Plutonium

Check them out at www.agldiscs.com

As for Element Discs - we have backed off on manufacturing for a while now. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed the core, die hard fans, but there was not enough growth to sustain continued development of product and all. Became more of a very, very fun and satisfying hobby. We still do a bunch of custom stamping projects with some well known artists from the disc golf community (Skulboy, Marm O Set, etc) so keep an eye on our facebook pages for that kind of stuff.

Of course, thanks to everyone for the support that you showed up throughout the years.

yikes, well glad I stocked up when I did :) thanks for the info

Latest posts