• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Element Discs Iridium

kelgart

Par Member
Hey folks. We are pleased to share that the Element Iridium is now officially PDGA approved! :clap::clap::clap:

You can see the press release on the PDGA website here:
http://www.pdga.com/announcements/element-iridium-approaches-confidence

We will also be live with our inventory available for purchase during this week. We'll post to this thread once stock is up and active and ready for sale. The attached photo is just a small stack of the inventory colors that will become available...

Thanks to everyone that has supported us along the way!

Keith
www.elementdiscs.com

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 137
I want one of those very bright hot pink ones... my old eyes could find that one pretty easily, methinks...

Nice work and great stamp on those! I love the "element" style artwork. The proto 1 was definitely my favorite of the two protos. Threw a lot like a seasoned Pig or a Pig-L. I love Pigs so that's a compliment coming from me. ;)

seasoned Pig... mmmmm

Nice work and great stamp on those! I love the "element" style artwork. The proto 1 was definitely my favorite of the two protos. Threw a lot like a seasoned Pig or a Pig-L. I love Pigs so that's a compliment coming from me. ;)

Thanks for the feedback. We've heard similar feedback from others too, and we appreciate it.

For those in certain areas who want to see these in person, we have a few folks carrying the Element Iridium now.

Ideal Discs (Texas)
Par Plastics (Minnesota)
Appalachian Disc Golf (West Virginia)

Unique One Of A Kind Iridiums

Every Friday (this week of course on Saturday) we will post a uniquely swirled Element Iridium for sale. They are one of a kinds, and will be available here - http://www.elementdiscs.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

This week's is the "Blackhole Swirl" - 177g, black and purple mix... go check it out.

Attachments

• s424340488785569555_p294_i14_w160.jpg
    s424340488785569555_p294_i14_w160.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 20
  • s424340488785569555_p294_i13_w160.jpg
    s424340488785569555_p294_i13_w160.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 21
Unique One Of A Kind Iridium - 175g Purple/Blue Swirl with LE Stamp

We know it's only Thursday, but since it is the last day of 2015, we decided to put up another one of a kind, unique swirled Element Iridium for sale - this one is purple & blue swirl with the limited run of Dom Clark's lotus stamp - so this is like 'double-limited :edition :thmbup:

This one is 175g and is available here - http://www.elementdiscs.com/store/p294/Iridium_Fridays_%28Thursday_for_New_Years%29.html

This will ship in bubble w/tracking to the lucky buyer!

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpg
    IMG_1558.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1559.JPG
    IMG_1559.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 26
Perhaps I missed somethings. How is this different from Reptilian DG?

I know that Element and RDG work together and notice that Element has Gateway Discs on their website too. The Iridium has what looks like the RDG top, what is the bottom? It also looks like Fossil plastic. Would love to hear more about this disc.

I know that Element and RDG work together and notice that Element has Gateway Discs on their website too. The Iridium has what looks like the RDG top, what is the bottom? It also looks like Fossil plastic. Would love to hear more about this disc.

Keith from Element and I are good friends.
He wanted to take Element to the next level so we teamed up and he used our RDG top to produce their own PnA lineup using the Warlock and Voodoo bottoms.

These molds will be used as a leaping pad for future molds

Keith has supported us since we started & this is our way of paying him back. Element, RDG & Ozone will all be combining efforts in 2016 to create a Faction of Craft DG companies. Hopefully we can make you proud!!

The Iridium is a fantastic mold. Beadless Scale flight in a Fossil Fuel esque plastic. If you like the Scale but prefer a beadless profile, this mold is ideal. While the Scale is the Rhyno killer, the Iridium could be the Tank killer!