• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Everything Buzzz

405612_10150527256282270_703252269_8571826_844809572_n.jpg

Are the ones with upside down stamps worth more?

Got my first Buzzz a few weeks ago, it's ESP FLX, and it's quickly become my favorite disc. So much that yesterday I walked into PIAS and they had a pro D that I bought.

Attachments

• Buzzz.JPG
    Buzzz.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 13
  • buzzzD.jpg
    buzzzD.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 16
i have a few but nothing too crazy.. couple pearly z's, few stock z's, then 2x buzzz tooled barsamps, 1x wasp tooled barstamp .. ill try and get a pic tho so i can contribute :)

I put the Buzzz back in the bag after spending the last few months sampling some other mids. Its good to be home. Had some great shots and a few park jobs on some shorter holes off the tee. I think the thing I missed the most about the Buzzz is the clean release and great feel in the hand. Looking forward to trying the Ti Buzzz when they are released.

What's the Ti Buzzz?

BTW, the person with the ESP FLX Buzzz up there.. I have that exact color.. It's so pretty but extremely grippy.. I also have a warped Pro-D Buzzz and an Elite-Z Buzzz SS.. Looking to pick up 2 new Elite-Z Buzzz's to compliment the ESP Flx.. 3 Buzzz's in a bag is a good amount :)

I used to throw a Shark, until I threw a Roc enough to get it broken in. Then it was too broken in to do anything but to right. But instead of buying more Rocs, I picked up a Z Glo Buzzz with a tourney payout last year. I do quite love it. It's not my go-to disc, but I'm not sponsored. :) I have that DX Roc and Glo Buzzz, along with a Star Classic Cobra, Champ Gator, Lat64 GL Core, and a first run Discmania MD1. I just picked up a Buzzz SS and a FLX Drone... Going to try to work them into the bag at some point.

I just got a Ti buzzz Discraft Pro gave it to me! silver! sweet disc but def the same disc that was posted above with the nate doss sig.

So.. This plastic ranks ahead of ESP? I'm not sure if they can get grippier.. Then could get more durable I guess. Gonna be real expensive..

So.. This plastic ranks ahead of ESP? I'm not sure if they can get grippier.. Then could get more durable I guess. Gonna be real expensive..

the stalker i have is nice and grippy. been using it for a few weeks now and no real damage. gottagogottathrow has some buzzzs and stalkers available for preorder for 17.99.