• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] F-series drivers are out

F7 proved to be too stable for my specific needs and probably won't throw it enough to beat in... the mold is interesting though, never seen such a blunt nose on a fairway driver.

F7 proved to be too stable for my specific needs and probably won't throw it enough to beat in... the mold is interesting though, never seen such a blunt nose on a fairway driver.

Can you put up a profile pic?

This blunt nose interests me....especially if it is as blunt as the trident.

Got to throw an F3 today and either the one I threw was a freak or it is not as straight as a lot of people say/think it is. THe F3 for me flew exactly like an X mold Eagle.

THe F3 for me flew exactly like an X mold Eagle.

I keep seeing people say that about the F2-3... That's my favorite Fairway disc period... But throwing OOP stuff (11x) kinda sucks... If I can replace it in that sexy plastic I might just

a2970114-48-drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

some more field work tonight with the f2 f3 and the f7.

f2 is definately like an eagle x. will turn for me and will fade back every time. it pulls out pretty fast.

f3 is more teebird than tl. the fade is pretty good on the f3 for me. the f2 and f3 were close for me with the f2 showing the turn and a little more fade than the f3. i could not get the f3 to turn unless i forced it.

f7 is magic!! not as under stable as i would have thought. i was able to rip into the f7 as hard as i wanted and it would just turn more and still pan out. hyzerflips were laser straight. fun disc i can tell its going into the bag.

overall i am liking the f2 and f7 the best. its nice to throw a slower driver and have confidence in putting full on power into them.

for referance i was on a football field and these were all dropping into the 320 range for me. the f3 was the shortest for me. i could not get that thing off the ground.

Last edited:
Over here at GoHamDiscGolf we just finished out review on the F7, feel free to check it out

So is the consensus here that the f2 is less LSS than the f3, yet more HSS? How is that even possible?

And how about the F1? It seems to be the red headed stepchild of the batch. Anyone like it?

f2 is less hss more lss for me than the f3. its the relative difference between eagle and teebird. eagle is turny but usually more stable with a healthier fade.

:wall: you must be married!!:p

Nailed it!

So is the consensus here that the f2 is less LSS than the f3, yet more HSS? How is that even possible?

And how about the F1? It seems to be the red headed stepchild of the batch. Anyone like it?

I have read the descriptions as the F2 being less HSS and more LSS than the F3. Eagle to Teebird, if you will.

The flashing on these is pretty bad prolly negates the "easy release technology" where is that? It does come off with some effort, but man that has to be an easy fix.