• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Female players?

We're always happy to welcome another fellow disc chick!

I'm still here, just with a MUCH slower internet connection, 3 other forums, and FB stealing my on-line time :p Besides, I'd actually rather be biking, sailing, or actually playing during day light hours. ;)

Hey MissAllieO,

I don't post as much as I had, but I do like to read and get tips from the forums. I also keep my scores in the scorebook here. It's nice to take a look at how you've done and which holes/courses are more or less difficult for you.

Welcome to the site.

My friend Sheila (SheilaT) is a member here but she really only keeps tracks of the courses she plays (and she has played a TON! maybe more than any other woman on earth, not sure about that though) but she doesn't post. She is also right around a 900 rated player! :)

My friend Sheila (SheilaT) is a member here but she really only keeps tracks of the courses she plays (and she has played a TON! maybe more than any other woman on earth, not sure about that though)

More than mASHnut??
^multiple personalities...

I suspect there are a lot more women around here lurking than people might think. There's a lot of opportunities to learn, but you do have to have a thicker skin, and not let "locker room talk" bother you. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Disc Golf Course Review.

You can find ladies on here at all levels of play. Some just for fun, others are very competitive. We are all addicted and enjoy sharing our affliction with others.

There is no such thing as an all female forum here. There are many guys on here that can provide great advice for women. As with all internet forums there are bound to be some wildcards.

MRS.harr014 is a member here but she doesn't use the site. I set it up so I could keep track of how many courses she has played. She loves the game just doesn't want to spend anytime using the site. I better get on her courses played list so I don't forget where she has played along with me!

This site is a "sausage fest".

Dont be scared to ask the guys for info though, alot on here prolly dont throw as far as you think lol
Also, you dont need to be "strong" to throw 300ft.

Welcome

My friend Sheila (SheilaT) is a member here but she really only keeps tracks of the courses she plays (and she has played a TON! maybe more than any other woman on earth, not sure about that though) but she doesn't post. She is also right around a 900 rated player! :)

More than mASHnut??
^multiple personalities...

I think Ashleigh has more than Sheila, but not by much (she's played everything but Groves park on my list). She's not interested in posting here, but I check out most of the women's technique threads and get ashleigh's input to share.

My friend Zenbot is a lady. She posts all the time.

OK, I am officially here. After lurking for a couple of weeks, I decided to join up. Oh yeah, I am also a chic disc golfer.

here in the QC we have anywhere from 6-12 women play in a weekly womens only league. and just yesterday at the GVCCC tourney in Des Moines, there were 18 total women competeing! Its great to see the ladies out enjoying the sport we all love so much

Latest posts