• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] For the cost of a disc you could be a premium member and support DGCR

So everyone looks at the disc section... what if for the price of a disc you could support DGCR? And then learn how to throw better?

Have you got disc ID help or disc questions answered by members? How about when you might have traded or marketplaced a sweet deal? Will guilt get the better of you after 10yrs of skulking in the shadows? Maybe got that valuable form or course advice from some really great and giving members? (You know who you are) Or directions to the course you wanted to find?

Or talked to an artist that made your disc? Perhaps a pro or a legend? there's at least a dozen of em.. (Yes there is rare Paul McBeth sightings.. he's here..but he's least likely to see this so he's the only one I will name. )

As a premium member IF DGCR ever makes a disc maybe there's some priority access benefits? (Totally unsubstantiated statement)
At very least you can hang in the VIP lounge with the "Pay It Forward" box of discs. PIF

As a totally unsanctioned fundraising post I thought I would leave this here since I couldn't figure out why my PM box was suddenly too full and couldn't find the link.. Maybe I can save people some trouble and post it here:

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/payments.php

Thanks! To everyone who keeps this community happening!

Bump.

It takes dedication to find this so I thought I'd save you the hunt

DGCR where you can rag on beginners overly generous Udisc reviews and debate the existence of a hot dog. Maybe learn to count to 10000 or brush up on Dad jokes. A great way to waste time or learn something, the choice is yours.

Either way feel free to show monetary love. Get a bigger in box, more features, more album space. Get in and see what happens in the VIP lounge.

DGCR where you can rag on beginners overly generous Udisc reviews and debate the existence of a hot dog. Maybe learn to count to 10000 or brush up on Dad jokes. A great way to waste time or learn something, the choice is yours.

Either way feel free to show monetary love. Get a bigger in box, more features, more album space. Get in and see what happens in the VIP lounge.

Don't forget about gossiping in the player's changing sponsors (AKA BBQ) thread.

But...

Can I griplock the premium membership into a water hazard and buy a new one?

Jokes aside, (well actually, like 75% BECAUSE of the jokes) thanks for the best DG site online.

You could always get your dog/kid/wife a membership. If it's premium and you paid for two perhaps Tim would allow alt accounts? Usually trolls don't pay. Haha. Hmmmm.

You should get yourself a backup account in case you get drunk one Saturday night and throw yours in the drink (so to speak).

Hmmm maybe I should get a backup...

What ever happened to the pay money to get someone's title changed? Someone should post a link to the watercooler for that!

Got drunk on FB auctions they had no sense of the haha.

DGCR where I can have a 6 pack and still be acceptable humour..

Ring those phones people, or them intermanets. Show some love, poor little SW22 is overwhelmed and Tim's internet is just about shot.. BogeyNM needs a new troll.. And my knees are giving out... praying this place don't give up on me!

Last edited:
My premium membership is still good until June 2024 :D

Figured I'd bump this....

DGCR.. I have a premium membership and I don't see ads! Ever. Not even on the bottom of my phone. Kinda funny since my local online disc retailer used to haunt me with temptations..

Well I started seeing ads, and my inbox is full, my crowns missing..... 👑

I was about to go on a rant about why a premium member is seeing ads haha but then I realized it looks like my membership expired, the old link is defunked but its easier to upgrade your account direct from your profile under "account upgrades". So much easier to toss a few bucks towards the site and support DGCR without looking for that hidden Easter egg...

So glad I went Premium a couple of years ago, more PMs, Exclude Played Courses, see who votes on my reviews and of course, THE SUPPORT OF DGCR!!

If you like this site, it really is the best $20 you will spend!! 👍👍

^It's $29.95 now.

Lou's been losing at the track.

I've been coming here since 2009, but I'm a bit on the fence about re-newing. The features I like (liked) most, specifically the scorebook, is not nearly as useful to me that it was before the change. Many of the 'links' within the scorebook don't work, and have been 'coming soon' for a year or more now. Not to mention, there only seems to be about 20-30 people that post now. Thank you, guys, as I don't really hold up my end in the posting department. I appreciate your efforts. I will probably renew, but not for no $29.95. This site is less valuable to me than it used to be, not more.

I've been coming here since 2009, but I'm a bit on the fence about re-newing. The features I like (liked) most, specifically the scorebook, is not nearly as useful to me that it was before the change. Many of the 'links' within the scorebook don't work, and have been 'coming soon' for a year or more now. Not to mention, there only seems to be about 20-30 people that post now. Thank you, guys, as I don't really hold up my end in the posting department. I appreciate your efforts. I will probably renew, but not for no $29.95. This site is less valuable to me than it used to be, not more.
Yes, the scorebook was my favorite premium feature. Three times, twice to Dev and once to Greens I've asked if it was coming back and giving them specifics on how it works to make sure they were aware of the feature. They didn't even give me the courtesy of a reply back. I'm due to renew next month and won't do it until scorebook comes back.

For those confused, I'm not referring to just posting a round, but it's accumulated rounds breaking holes down by score.

Yep, there are quite a number of premium features that we used to have for which I'm waiting to renew. Glad to see the course trip planner finally return, but Achievements and full scorebook functionality, plus a fully usable system of filtering courses are amongst my most important reasons for 'subscribing'. Sorry, but these are far more valuable to me than the forum, even though I lurk here daily.

Latest posts