• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Force Love

Bumping because I recently discovered how great the Force is. Heavy Z is a great headwind or for long range hyzers. A beat lighter ESP is great all over, will flip up slightly from hyzer and hold it, thrown flat it will turn a bit for a smooth S curve and released with anny and height it bombs.

Can confirm. ESP force is a thing of beauty. Good glide and solid stability. Been really liking it for distance forehands lately. Also have a sparkle Z FLX pop top that is a beast, flies the same as a nuke OS.

From the SFO coverage, Nate looked to me like he had two new Z's. Was the yellow one an Austin Turner sig? I'm guessing the pink driver he was throwing was also a beefy Z Force, but could definitely be wrong.

The Force may be my favorite driver that Discraft makes. A lot of their offering doesn't appeal to me a lot, but that one is great.

Had a gotten turned onto these earlier in my DG life the bag could look very different.

Carrying 5 Forces at the moment. Have but haven't thrown the new ESP and GLO Z models. Best feeling driver on the market, for me.

Picked up a couple big z forces. Very surprised that off the shelf it's a hyper flip disc. Absolute bomber just not what I was expecting. Anyone else throwing theses and seeing the same results?

Got my first two Forces today, love how they throw. Got a brand new pop top max weight Z and a worn ESP from the used bin. It's flippy for a Force but I needed a straight bomber and it's less touchy than my Champ Shryke.

Is a new ESP less OS than a Z? Enough to bag both?

Got my first two Forces today, love how they throw. Got a brand new pop top max weight Z and a worn ESP from the used bin. It's flippy for a Force but I needed a straight bomber and it's less touchy than my Champ Shryke.

Is a new ESP less OS than a Z? Enough to bag both?

Yup. I bag an ESP force which is still quite stable but I can get good distance with. Then I have a sparkle Z-FLX which is a beefcake in comparison. Can definitely bag both.

Tossed a 172 Z Force in my bag for the wind yesterday and was pleased with how well I was able to throw it. It definitely handles the wind better than my hurricanes. Sits nicely in that 'super long predator' slot that sometimes comes in handy.

How stable are the "new" ESP forces? I have domey Z which is total beef even after half a year and I am looking for an overstable, but not super OS one