• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Force Love

and i finally got it to throw it into a stiff headwind. thing bombs. for elite x plastic it's staaaaaable. the wind today was over 20 mph and i'd say it flew -2/2 into the wind for turn/fade. wound up back in front of me both times i had to drive it and i'd say it flew almost 400 feet each time as well.

and i finally got it to throw it into a stiff headwind. thing bombs. for elite x plastic it's staaaaaable. the wind today was over 20 mph and i'd say it flew -2/2 into the wind for turn/fade. wound up back in front of me both times i had to drive it and i'd say it flew almost 400 feet each time as well.

I've never thrown my X into a stiff headwind as mine showed some high speed turn in calm conditions. I did throw it into a tailwind the other day and it flew dead straight for like 370ft before dumping to the left. This X Force is super versatile, and I believe it will become more versatile as it beats in.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I bombed one of my Z Forces close to 500ft. I wasn't even close to on target but it just flew for what seemed like forever.

I had to replace said x force, unfortunately...left it in the middle of a fairway. When I went to get a replacement I could see i was clearly lucky to get such a HSS force originally. These plh are all over the place, it's crazy. I picked another with the highest and again, no turn at 400', still had enough stank and LSS for a big skip. Hopefully I can keep this one around long enough to beat in...or maybe go snag another one with a lower plh to hold me over until then!

Last edited:
Bought a Z Force for 10 bucks on facebook the other day. Yellow stock stamp and a bit beat up and scratched. Took it out and ripped it as hard as I could flat into a 25 mph headwind. The disc went straight as an arrow. It is a thing of beauty. People always look for "Beefy destroyers" and in my mind the beefiest destroyer is a Force.

Bought a Z Force for 10 bucks on facebook the other day. Yellow stock stamp and a bit beat up and scratched. Took it out and ripped it as hard as I could flat into a 25 mph headwind. The disc went straight as an arrow. It is a thing of beauty. People always look for "Beefy destroyers" and in my mind the beefiest destroyer is a Force.

Nice dude. One of my friends always complains about having to search for new destroyers if he looses one. All I say to him is, start throwing Forces. Seriously, you can pick up any run and know pretty much how they fly. With destroyers you can pick 2 up and they will both fly differently.

Good to see the x force getting some love. I've got 3 blue ones and I gotta say, they make a great cycling disc. Starting out they're stable, not overstable like a z. It will hold and glide on a flat line longer. My beat one has a perfect amount of turn on it to make it very workable and it isn't getting squirrely.

In my bag I have 1 fresh z, 1 beat z, one fresh x, and one beat x. I've got everything for distance covered :D

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting a stack for holes I don't want to risk my 1st run Hurricanes on.

you can't force love, it's gotta come naturally. ;)

Is throwing on groups in front of you still the best way to break in Forces?

Maybe if you hit them, but I would not know that. The best way to break in a Force is to go to a grassy field, throw it vertically as high as you can, and let it crash into the grassy ground. Repeat as necessary.

Other way that works is to drape a thick blanket over a chainlink fence. Throw the Force at the blanketed fence with conviction. Repeat as necessary.

I love to beat my forces in the old fashion way. Hitting the tree I'm flirting with to get that perfect tunnel shot. I've got a green 174 Z force that I have been throwing for 4 years now. I have wadded into nasty ponds and lost everything I originally threw except for that disc. Easily the one mold I could never replace and should probably take an insurance policy out on. I would suggest that everyone get a chance to throw it forehand. I have converted everyone in my group to bag a force. I just with they would mold it in Big Z already.

Perhaps the ponds wouldn't be so nasty is you stopped wadding into them. :sick:

Bwahahahaha :D

It makes me giggle when people compare Champ Destroyers to Z Forces. Even the most FAF high shouldered/PLH'd Destroyer does not hold a candle to the Force. Comparable molds include a proper 400 D1 (very rare haha), Champion XCal, Champion Ape, C PD2, things of that nature. Of course, there is really no substitute for a Force.

Hey that's mean :(... but seriously I haven't found a disc that will hold a straight line on a forhand drive the way a force does. The beat in ones have a slow drift with a solid fade, but the brand new ones, especially yellow and pink from my findings, are one a rope the first 325ft then start a long fade.

Latest posts