• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Force Love

If i want a stable, a slight OS and a OS Force . . what plastic should i buy?

Anyone know how the newer ESP and Ti are flying? What's the least stable premium Force? Thanks.

Conventional Discraft stability speculation on my part would have the ESP and Big Z's as the least stable. Those are just guesses as I only bag a Z Force and it mostly comes out on windy days. Forces are normally too much for my Masters arm.

If i want a stable, a slight OS and a OS Force . . what plastic should i buy?

I bag three for these exact slots. I have a brand new max weight Z as the OS, a stiff but used ESP as my slight OS, and a beat in less stiff ESP as my straight/tailwind driver

I have been recently hyped about giving the Force another try. I have been throwing Worlds recently, and while I am liking the results, I remember from years ago the craze for throwing seasoned ESP Forces for distance. Back then, I gave it a try, but I did not have the patience to wait for the proper seasoning because I needed immediate results for tournaments and leagues. Now that I have won several tournaments, I do not care as much to always being competitive, so I am now willing to spend the time to season in discs versus finding the perfect one of the box.

I was at the store the other day and held one in my hand, and I instantly put it back. It felt too wide to get a good grip. Weird because I compare tech standards very closely, knowing that I prefer to keep my big drivers between 2.1 and 2.3 cm, and the Force and World are not that different, and I have no problems throwing the World.

I think I am going to pass on the Force for now.

Big Z Force or older ESP forces are going to be the flippiest premium plastic off the shelf. Z and sparkle Z are total hogs (great for headwinds or strong hyzers)

Is it better to try to beat in a ESP Force than throwing a new Punisher?

I have Ti Thrasher, Bio/Lucid/Lucid-x Trespass as my drivers today. .so looking for ONE Discraft mould that could replace my Trespass

Is it better to try to beat in a ESP Force than throwing a new Punisher?

I have Ti Thrasher, Bio/Lucid/Lucid-x Trespass as my drivers today. .so looking for ONE Discraft mould that could replace my Trespass
I have owned many Forces, and only one, a beat ESP, is even close to a Trespass. The rest have been like 0 4. Even in X. The one Punisher I have had was close to a fresh Destroyer. If it were me, I'd find a Punisher in the plastic you like and beat the crap out of it.

Regarding ESP Forces, can anyone compare the new swirly ESP plastic to the old ESP in terms of stability/durability? I had an older ESP Force a few years ago that was great for about 2 weeks before it became unreliable... is the new stuff any better?

Regarding ESP Forces, can anyone compare the new swirly ESP plastic to the old ESP in terms of stability/durability? I had an older ESP Force a few years ago that was great for about 2 weeks before it became unreliable... is the new stuff any better?

The new swirly stuff is definitely more durable, and a tick more stable than the older ESP stuff.

I was at the store the other day and held one in my hand, and I instantly put it back. It felt too wide to get a good grip. Weird because I compare tech standards very closely, knowing that I prefer to keep my big drivers between 2.1 and 2.3 cm, and the Force and World are not that different, and I have no problems throwing the World.

They feel pretty different to me...World is shallower and sharper and wider. Force is significantly deeper, so maybe you don't like the deeper rim?

I think the Force is more consistent in wind than the World, where the World can get some bonus turn sometimes that is unexpected.

I haven't thrown many Forces but I think the Defender is a little closer.

They feel pretty different to me...World is shallower and sharper and wider. Force is significantly deeper, so maybe you don't like the deeper rim?

I think the Force is more consistent in wind than the World, where the World can get some bonus turn sometimes that is unexpected.

I haven't thrown many Forces but I think the Defender is a little closer.

I am not sure what to say. I just double checked the specs, and the World is 1mm wider but they are equally deep. So, in theory, the Force would feel "thinner" to me, but at that exact moment in the store, for whatever reason, the Force felt wider and less comfortable. For yet another whatever reason, I like the World, and to a lesser extent the Enforcer, despite my overall uncomfortableness of drivers over 2.3cm. I have been back and forth with the Trespass because it is only 2.1cm.

I am still not sold on giving the Force a serious try because I do love my Worlds, but I might pick one up on a lark and see if I can beat it in.

Trespass has the same rim width as Enforcer,(and Wraith) per my calipers. Defender and Force(and Destroyer) are ~=, but Defender for sure seems a bit shallower. Maybe try the Defender, as slowplastic suggested. He makes pretty good recommendations.

Trespass has the same rim width as Enforcer,(and Wraith) per my calipers. Defender and Force(and Destroyer) are ~=, but Defender for sure seems a bit shallower. Maybe try the Defender, as slowplastic suggested. He makes pretty good recommendations.

I am a frequent flyer of the Inbounds Flight Chart, and do make some choices based off it. As for my Worlds and Enforcers, I am not looking to replace them. Already tried the Defender and it was mediocre for me. I had better results beating in Bio Enforcers. Still, I just ordered an ESP Force just for the fun of it because I had one years ago and I just want to see how much they have changed.

I am not sure what to say. I just double checked the specs, and the World is 1mm wider but they are equally deep. So, in theory, the Force would feel "thinner" to me, but at that exact moment in the store, for whatever reason, the Force felt wider and less comfortable. For yet another whatever reason, I like the World, and to a lesser extent the Enforcer, despite my overall uncomfortableness of drivers over 2.3cm. I have been back and forth with the Trespass because it is only 2.1cm.

I am still not sold on giving the Force a serious try because I do love my Worlds, but I might pick one up on a lark and see if I can beat it in.

By hand feel the Force is way deeper to me. I just measured them by calipers, my Force is 1.25cm deep at the rim edge and my World is 1.1mm.

But the important thing is if it feels like a disc you want to throw or not.

By hand feel the Force is way deeper to me. I just measured them by calipers, my Force is 1.25cm deep at the rim edge and my World is 1.1mm.

Ha I meant 1.25cm for Force and 1.1cm for World. Stupid mistake...the World is shallow but not that shallow.

How rare is it to find ESP forces around 168-170? Seems impossible to find.

Not sure if anyone else cared about this, but I emailed discraft and they said they don't have any lighter weight forces right now and they are hard to run. They are going to try to fit them into production at some point. Doesn't sound good for me.

The hard to run part sounds right. I love the Force, and my favorite version is the Z, at about 169. They aren't plentiful, and several of mine have dimples in the rim where it didn't fill correctly. Doesn't hurt the flight one bit.

Latest posts