• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Foxbat

My mids currently are Buzzzes, a Flying Squirrel, Comets and a beat as hell Shark that drifts right pretty nicely. Could be interesting to try out. I still don't have a Buzzz SS either. Really don't need it probably, but the name is fun. Foxbats are massive

My mids currently are Buzzzes, a Flying Squirrel, Comets and a beat as hell Shark that drifts right pretty nicely. Could be interesting to try out. I still don't have a Buzzz SS either. Really don't need it probably, but the name is fun. Foxbats are massive

I use a FLX Buzzz that actually has a pretty healthy fade, a Gator for the super OS duty, and a beat Cobra that I can make go right for days and not come back.

The thing is I putt with a Spike and I have a beat XD for longer no wind putts and right turning approaches. I don't think I could use this disc anywhere personally but, who knows. I have a good list of new players that I could gift it to if it doesn't work for me.

Is it just me or does this seem like an Innova Comet? High-glide, wide-diameter understable midrange? Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely going to get one and try it out, but it seems almost identical in the abstract.

i got one in my tourney this weekend. its 180g feels pretty good, i test flew it and at 100% its is flippy for me, hyzer flipped very well. i was told from a buddy of Dave D that it is meant to throw at 50+%

Just get a prodigy m4...... game over. Outstanding mid.

Yeah, I love the M4, (and I want that putter in your pic....I just want it in 400 plastic...i do not like 300...at all)

BUT, this foxbat looks like it will turn understable quicker than the M4 (as the M4 is long and smoothly understalbe) and it looks like it will be slower and with more glide. So, Honestly....Its gonna be a totally different disc

BUT, the M4 has gotten me an ace and some amazing approaches/drives. LOVE the M4........sadly mine has been used so much that its already scraped up pretty good. I may never find another Pearly white m4 in 400g with a BLACK stock stamp....love that thing. best mid I have ever used. :hfive:

Cool name for a disc, the Foxbat was the Nato codename for the Soviet Mig-25 Interceptor, given that it's still holds records in speed and climb I can see using it for a midrange with these glidey characteristics.
Should have been a speed 13 with that name. Still, I'll buy one to dye a Mig25 outline on it.

Are there any reviews on this disc yet?

I'll give you mine. Thrown RHBH in two casual rounds at my local pitch n' putt to try to get a feel, a Star 170g. The one I threw has good grip. It's very straight, with minimal fade or turn. It was a little faster and farther flying than I had guessed it would be given the relatively tall profile, which seems to be a function of glide. Took it out with an Aero and later with a Mako and it's a lot more neutral than those are, no desire to turn over. I had to throw it pretty hard to get it to anny and stay that way. I could see it being a good middle-long precision anny disc and will test it for out for that when I have the time.

Where I was most interested was in how straight it stayed when put up in the air a little higher. It came down with very little fade at all, hitting an apex and then just coming down rather neutral, finishing a little to the left but without much veer. That could be a shot/disc to have and warrants further testing. It's an intriguing disc.

it sounds like this disc is supposed to have the glide and touch of a lid but longer?

isn't that what the atlas was supposed to be?

Any word on a factory store, hero disc, or full release date? I saw the Vegas CFR but am holding out for a japan open or star stamp.

Latest posts