• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] FREE CE, Cryztal FLX, KC PRO and More!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again everyone. Picking a winner tonight for one of the discs. I'll post the winners on the OP and keep you guys updated.

I would like to see more women sign up! I think I'll have to do a drawing just for them too! If you all could get your GF/Wife/female friend to sign up too, they'll/you'll have a greater chance of winning a cool disc.

Also, if you live in SE Michigan, I can add your name to another disc drawing for taking the St. Clair County Parks and Recreation Citizen Input Survey. Only those living in or near St. Clair County can participate. PM me if you qualify!

Thanks again and keep'em coming.

donnyv
St. Clair Eagles (join the club on dgcr)

Signed, #175.

Best of luck...my wife's family is from Adrian, so every time we go to visit and I want to play, I have limited options in terms of quality. I would LOVE to see some more courses around this region, if only for selfish reasons to give ME more options when I'm out that way! But you'll see in the comment I left that I see these new courses as a positive thing for the entire community.

Only a couple more hours before the first disc is given away!

1st Disc ~ 10x KC Pro Eagle 171g white

It looks like the 10x KC Pro will be the first to go. I've had her for over 2 years and never threw that baby. I was lucky enough to get two back then. One to throw and one to show (or throw if I lost the other).

Good luck everyone who's signed so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts