• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Goals for 2010

Win the lottery, retire, and do nothing but disc and design courses all day long. And buy hundreds of acres in multiple states for an incredible intra-continental disc golf sanctuary.

Oh another goal...beat CraigD on a normal day. I got him at White Oak once but he had a poopy round and my wife and I played a few shorts. Straight up head to head beating is what I am looking for.

;)

1) Make Accurate Drives around 350 ft
2) Improve my putting confidence out to 30 ft
3) Win some tourneys
4) Get a good bag setup

I won the AM NYS Championship this year, so I want to place in Open next year.
I also want to play AmNats.

Oh another goal...beat CraigD on a normal day. I got him at White Oak once but he had a poopy round and my wife and I played a few shorts. Straight up head to head beating is what I am looking for.

;)

Oh yeah, my other goal is to never let Bill beat me. I was going to keep that one to myself but I guess it is time to remove the gloves...;):p

1. Develop a decent Forehand shot
2. Play more tag matches
3. Learn to Jump Putt better
4. Nail Putts 7/10 at 30ft, 8/10 at 25ft, 9/10 at 20 and be deadly at 15ft in.
5. Develop my spike hyzer and anhyzer in to a respectable thing.

Oh yeah, my other goal is to never let Bill beat me. I was going to keep that one to myself but I guess it is time to remove the gloves...

I was 2 strokes away from my goal this weekend but since it was still 09 I let Craig slide. ;)

Oh yeah, my other goal is to never let Bill beat me. I was going to keep that one to myself but I guess it is time to remove the gloves...;):p
Good take off the gloves. You should buy a t-shirt saying she's with me. Whoever wins gets to wear it when you play your next round together. That might encourage Bill to get better and maybe you too. Just harmless fun ladies.:D

1. Maintain drives and hope for gradual increase from repeated play
2. Improve putting game
3. Improve approach shots
4. Stop buying discs thinking it will fix anything with my game.

1. get a new boss to replace the one I lost.
2. putt with any consistancy.
3. throw 50 feet further
4. break my personal record for lowest round
5. play in a league
6. run at least 4 times a week

Good take off the gloves. You should buy a t-shirt saying she's with me. Whoever wins gets to wear it when you play your next round together. That might encourage Bill to get better and maybe you too. Just harmless fun ladies.

Haha, good idea...I would absolutely HAVE to beat him then. Or a wig.

1) Hit an ace. I witnessed 4 this year (so far) and had a few close runs, but still at zip.

2) Play some more Rochester courses, and maybe one or two in Ohio or PA.

3) Score under par on a local course (that's 69 at Emery, 81 at JD, or 54 anywhere else).

4) Finish top 5 in Am dubs league so I can consider moving up the following year.

1) Putting...all aspects of it.
2) Improve my newly developed BH.
3) Regain my FH consistency.
4) Make it to some courses around the Twin Cities.

Latest posts