• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Goodbye Discraft Buzz, we had some good times...

You obviously didn't have that good of times,

Otherwise you'd know it was spelled "Buzzz"

-grammer nazi.

You obviously are that good of a grammar nazi. Otherwise you'd know that it was spelled "grammar". Also, you'd have known that a period would have been used to separate those two thoughts.

hahahhaha, more fail

Haven't thrown the Core myself so I don't really understand your switch. But each his own. Whatever works to lower your scores is what matters.

Honestly its the grip,,thats why im switching. I have small hands and i have consitency issues thowing the buzzz over a certain distance. The rim on the core is a tad more shallow and has a great feel to me. Althought the flight is a little more touchy than with a buzz,,it releases how i want it to every time.

Just went to marshall street today and picked up a striker latitude 64 in opto plastic. I think it might be goodbye to avenger.:popcorn:

I just started working on my forehand with my Striker. Nice disc when I don't roll my wrist like a lunatic. It also is a good overhand disc if you need it to do a couple things. I also will throw it into headwinds once in a while.

I like the Core, too, but have thrown it way more than my Buzzzes.
The Cryztal Buzzz feels really overstable to me, and is really flat on top.
Is this normal, I haven't seen enough Buzzzes to know any different.

I don't understand the sudden surge of lat 64 stuff. Yes it's pretty and durable but it's only expensive ripoffs of Innova and Discraft discs.

I tried out the core for a while but i thought the buzzz was way more consistent. I could get an extra 10-20 feet with the core but ill take consistency over that any day.

Right now im really digging the lat 64 drivers though in the GL. The Vision/Striker combo is amazing. those are the only BH drivers i carry now an my scores have really dropped because of it. They feel exactly the same in my hand so i get a nice consistent release.

IMO
Discraft = best mids
Lat 64 = best drivers

Discraft = best mids
Lat 64 = best drivers

Innova: Best Marketing
Gateway: Best Putters
Quest: Most Ridiculous
Daredevil: Coolest Artwork
Lightning: Cheapest

Innova: Best Marketing
Gateway: Best Putters
Quest: Most Ridiculous
Daredevil: Coolest Artwork
Lightning: Cheapest

I see you made a little error in your post. I will fix it for you.

Innova: Putter ;)

Latest posts