• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I had a dream last night that I took my Silverback to Fayetteville and had the lady who sewed my dad's army insignias on his uniform embroider my name on my bag....but then I had a dream that I stabbed a pack of vampire female folk musicians in the necks with target arrows....

no more ice cream before bed.

Last edited:
Eight
Sixty
Three

(Running in circles around living room going ape shat)

LMAO!!

I had a dream last night that I took my Silverback to Fayetteville and had the lady who sewed my dad's army insignias on his uniform embroider my name on my bag....but then I had a dream that I stabbed a pack of vampire female folk musicians in the necks with target arrows....

no more ice cream before bed.

ZOMG!!

When I ordered my LE, he was 30-40 orders deep. I got my bag in about 4 1/2 weeks. He said 4-6 weeks. I still look at this thread 20 times a day I think! It's worth the wait!

k got the ones shipped out I said I was gonna get out today! and I've gotten started on 862 and 863 both Sim's, should be done tomorrow or Wednesday for sure though

So I finally got my Christmas present from the in-laws this weekend: a brand new Green Silverback! Took it out onto the course this afternoon for my first after work round of the year and it was great. I believe I won't have to buy another disc golf bag ever again. This thing is amazing!

So I finally got my Christmas present from the in-laws this weekend: a brand new Green Silverback! Took it out onto the course this afternoon for my first after work round of the year and it was great. I believe I won't have to buy another disc golf bag ever again. This thing is amazing!

That's awesome!!! Enjoy.

When I ordered my LE, he was 30-40 orders deep. I got my bag in about 4 1/2 weeks. He said 4-6 weeks. I still look at this thread 20 times a day I think! It's worth the wait!

I have a Chimp already, I already know its worth the wait. And wait I will.:popcorn:

I believe almost every single one of us who has a GB bag will admit it is well worth the wait. I was using a crappy old backpack for months while I waited for my Silverback to come in, and it was worth every moment of waiting.

Makes me so happy I ordered my silverback over a year ago now. Didn't have to wait a month to get it :p. Only thing that sucks is the improvements since then.

does anyone know when they restock their bags???? i'm really interested in the KONG. Looks like just what I need, but they're currently out of stock.

He has to cut out the pieces first, after that they become "in-stock" I believe. Then once an order is made you get put in line behind the people who ordered before you(as he is still busy from holiday sales putting him behind) once he gets to your bag all he has to do is sew it together and ship it out.

Something like that, unless chris gets back(on this thread)...you could always email him too as he usually gets back rather fast.

Latest posts