• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
190581_10150119323106314_680141313_7033265_7240576_n.jpg

Hey, my GB bags didn't come with a child! :(

;) :)

Yes!!

I knew

Eight
Sixty
Three

was gonna get some TLC, how old is Ian? I'm glad he got to QC my bag before it's finalized. My son Dylan is almost 1.5, he runs across the living room with my XXX and slams it on the kitchen floor!

Thanks alot Chris, I'm stoked on this bag, and that's very cool to see that it has been blessed by your family. Looking forward to getting it, DeLaveaga doubles will be it's first outing.

Peace and Prosperity.

Yes!!

I knew

Eight
Sixty
Three

was gonna get some TLC, how old is Ian? I'm glad he got to QC my bag before it's finalized. My son Dylan is almost 1.5, he runs across the living room with my XXX and slams it on the kitchen floor!

Thanks alot Chris, I'm stoked on this bag, and that's very cool to see that it has been blessed by your family. Looking forward to getting it, DeLaveaga doubles will be it's first outing.

Peace and Prosperity.

hey I gotta test the quality some how...so I figure if Ian cant bust out its all good! ;) Ian is almost 15 months he's a new years day baby! and this year was his super golden birthday! he turned 1 on 1-1-11 and even better yet my girl is turning 5 this year 0n 5-5-11 :D

Heard about that storm you got up there, we barely got touched by it. Congrats on the golden birthday, had mine back on nov 21st, had some golden beers :).

Does anyone per chance have an extra Kong laying around???? I can't get over this bag. I don't wanna buy anything else.

And another question.

How many discs can the Silver really carry. I currently have 19 in my Fade Gear main compartment and 3 putters in the putter pocket. Out of those 19 there are 2 sets of triples and 4 sets of doubles. I could cut back on that. Just really like to know how may discs the Silverback can really carry, while leaving all the pockets for their intended use (side pockets and non-disc pockets left for non-disc items -- i.e. shirt, towels, phones, keys, etc etc.

I carry 18 discs in my SB. 4 putters, 1 in the putter pocket(easier to pull out that way vs having 2) then 2 in the pocket behind it though it could fit three(also sort of tight fit), then 1 putter in the main disc compartment. 9 drivers, and 5 mids in the main compartment also. That leaves no room for extras for me unless I throw a driver or something in that pocket with the other putters. This doesn't leave them completely tight, but sometimes I do have to jostle the bag a bit to get the disc seated in place(it's no real hassle though). I do wonder though if I updated the bag by removing the old frame and doing like Chris does now putting two pvc tubes laying free(unattached) in the bottom if it might improve that problem.

Last edited:
GB, yup , my wood working started the same way. Had a small ply wood and 2x4 work bench to work on house stuff. and just started tinkering around and found I had a talent for it. Now I work of things all year long and just give them away for X-Mas. I do get some requests, the strangest one was when a buddy of mine wanted me to make a wood'n container for his ashes.

GB, yup , my wood working started the same way. Had a small ply wood and 2x4 work bench to work on house stuff. and just started tinkering around and found I had a talent for it. Now I work of things all year long and just give them away for X-Mas. I do get some requests, the strangest one was when a buddy of mine wanted me to make a wood'n container for his ashes.

I just had a friend make me a GIANT cribbage board out of red oak that Ive been waiting 8 years to have made for me! I have 1/15th scale dg basket I had some one make me for pegs and the board is about 14 inches wide by 67 inches long! and once again I do have pics but there on my FB..lol

Now that Huk's bag is about to be in the mail, what is he going to post about 5 times a day?

Chris, great product man. I got a chimp from you a while back, and I've been so happy with it. I have a stool that's ripping apart already, my quad shocks have had threads come loose, discs get damaged.. hell even my shoes are taking damage.. but my chimp is holding strong. Keep up the good work.

Woot!! Just got the shipping notice of bag 862... Woot Woot!

(now for the bad news, I am on a 10 day business trip and won't have it with me... :( )

OH, HELLZ YIZ-EAHZ!!!

Received my Silverback yesterday, just in time for a 9 day North Carolina roadtrip! I cannot stress how ridiculously awesome this bag is. Even after pawing over someone else's before purchasing, I kept finding things I didn't realize were on the bag. As I was setting it up I found myself constantly going, "OooOOoooOo!" or "NO WAY!" or "That is ridiculous!"

Some pictures for all you waiting to salivate over, plus my old Spider Monkey (still in perfect shape after a year's worth of heavy abuse) after converting it to a dedicated glow bag.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As frustrating as it is to wait over six weeks for a bag, when it finally arrives it hits you that, damn, this is some real artisan quality stuff. It feels like purchasing a luxury car or high end watch or something. Props to Chris for putting out such a quality product!!!!

Nice bag Juke! I've been thinking about getting a silverback as well, might have to pull the trigger. I live in the same small town as Chris, and have an Innova Comp bag. It's just wrong.

Nice bag Juke! I've been thinking about getting a silverback as well, might have to pull the trigger. I live in the same small town as Chris, and have an Innova Comp bag. It's just wrong.

That is just wrong, man! ;)

Another big plus for me is supporting Wisconsin products. I lived in Wisconsin for about 5 years, absolutely loved it, and I plan on getting back there as soon as I am able. :thmbup:

Latest posts