• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you use Smartwool socks Juke? There made in Cheybogan, WI I do believe. It's nice to see all the subtle changes that he's made since I've received my Kong almost a year ago now. It still looks the same as the day I got it. I really dig the Mahal style clips for the umbrella/stool holders. Mine has the Velcro which still does a wonderful job. Kinda almost want to buy another smaller bag that holds like 8-10 discs just for when I want to take a minimalist approach.

Last edited:
Do you use Smartwool socks Juke? There made in Cheybogan, WI I do believe. It's nice to see all the subtle changes that he's made since I've received my Kong almost a year ago now. It still looks the same as the day I got it. I really dig the Mahal style clips for the umbrella/stool holders. Mine has the Velcro which still does a wonderful job. Kinda almost want to buy another smaller bag that holds like 8-10 discs just for when I want to take a minimalist approach.

I wear white tennis type socks, that's all I know. :eek: I doubt I do.

I also really dig the clip style straps for the umbrella/stool/tripod holder. I often want to lug my tripod around the course with me, but it just quite didn't fit with the velcro straps on my Spider Monkey. I was super stoked when my tripod fit with room to spare on the Silverback. :thmbup:

Now that Huk's bag is about to be in the mail, what is he going to post about 5 times a day?

Chris, great product man. I got a chimp from you a while back, and I've been so happy with it. I have a stool that's ripping apart already, my quad shocks have had threads come loose, discs get damaged.. hell even my shoes are taking damage.. but my chimp is holding strong. Keep up the good work.

Great question, my average post as of right now is about 2.86, but it takes a while to boost an average. I truly have been post whoring on this thread though. But that's ok, shear excitement.

I will back off this thread until my bag arrives monday, then I will post some cool pics for you guys. Thanks again GB. Now I gotta go order some MOLLE pouches to strap on this hog.

Great question, my average post as of right now is about 2.86, but it takes a while to boost an average. I truly have been post whoring on this thread though. But that's ok, shear excitement.

I will back off this thread until my bag arrives monday, then I will post some cool pics for you guys. Thanks again GB. Now I gotta go order some MOLLE pouches to strap on this hog.

As if it didn't have enough space with those expanded pockets(from the original design).

#866.
I forced myself to forget about it until week four. Then I ordered my Phenix Quads from Marshall St.
This is easy for me to say, because I'm next, but I really hope Chris is taking some big breaks on the weekend to play with his babies.

Last edited:
I took today off! :p my ex had the kids over night and since its a rare day that I dont have the kids I went and played doubles in the snow today! first time Ive thown since August! ended up cali and shot -10 for 24 holes... felt good to get out!

yeah right now I'm in a block of sim, sim, LE, silverback, sim, LE, sim... makes for a bad combo of trying to get thru things quick lol but after that theres like a streak of 20 bags that will go fairly quick so hopefully I can pick up some slack there!

Just wondering when u might get that 865 out. Can't wait for it to get to me!! This is my third GB bag went from a silverback to a kong now to the simian. Would never buy any other type of bag super quality and long lasting durability!!!

Latest posts