• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes!

Ya boy Bangs Ft.
eek.gif
Connor Jones WITH THE NEW SMASH SINGLE.

silverback summer.

lol...

well I got about half way through the fronts of the silverbacks today. got a crazy busy weekend this week helping my family do a craft show so I'm not gonna be able to work on anything like I would like to from wed-mon which really sucks but its the time of year I always help them out with their stuff. but I'm thinking these silverbacks should be done by the end of next week just about half way through them right now.

You guys know me so well.........

I really am crying right now.

Not really.

But close.

Wow... and I thought I'd be receiving it before the end of next week... My patience definitely dissipated a bit after that post....

Wow... and I thought I'd be receiving it before the end of next week... My patience definitely dissipated a bit after that post....

take the timelines given in this thread with a grain of salt lol and dont hold your breath waiting for it or you'll die! its getting closer tho thats for sure

take the timelines given in this thread with a grain of salt lol and dont hold your breath waiting for it or you'll die! its getting closer tho thats for sure

Feel that. Sucks man, I def had to wait for my Sim, but not nearly this long. I'm trying very hard not to lose patience, but, I REALLY wanna use the damn bag...

Latest posts