• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I talked to Chris the other day. The wife wants a Simian. Could take up to 6 months for delivery. :( I hope its worth the wait.

it was for me.

i've gotten the bag that i wanted and i'll be using that same tournament bag for the next 20-30 yrs. unless you have great need to get a bag quickly, the wait is miniscule in comparison to what you get.

wooooo! I'm getting an extra day worth of working in today! I didnt think I was gonna be able to get back to sewing until monday, so this is great! so by the end of today I should have all of the middle sections of the silverbacks done and put together then I'm gonna work on dividers and straps and next week will be working on and finishing up the sides to the bags and putting them all together.

facebook_like_button.jpg

it was for me.

i've gotten the bag that i wanted and i'll be using that same tournament bag for the next 20-30 yrs. unless you have great need to get a bag quickly, the wait is miniscule in comparison to what you get.

me toooo! loving my sim and it was well worth the wait.

FINALLY!.... done with the craziest weekend of the year for me! idk ho wmany of you have ever heard of it but the "warrens cranberry fest" is some thing I've gone to all 33 years of my life helping my family sell what they make....all I know is I am very glad the weekend is over with now for another year..lol

but time to get back to making these 24 silverbacks!!!! wooooooo!!!

FINALLY!!!!!.... done with the craziest weekend of the year for me! idk how many of you have ever heard of it but the "warrens cranberry fest" is some thing I've gone to all 33 years of my life helping my family sell what they make....all I know is I am very glad the weekend is over with now for another year..lol

but time to get back to making these 24 silverbacks!!!! wooooooo!!!

Latest posts