• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well all the kongs that need to go out are now in there boxes and going to be dropped of at the post office shortly :)

I have updated my store to reflect what I actually have made and ready to ship out right now (only bags on the store that are NOT made yet are the LE's, but they will eventually be sold fully assembled and ready to ship).

I am going to be having the warning on the store changed soon to say that all items in stock are ready to ship! I am very close now to being caught up, and I will not be putting any thing up to sell until it is made. I will put some thing on the store if some ones understands they have to wait a bit for it but other than that I will not do it (being behind sucks!).

from this point on I am going to start doing 24 of one bag style at a time and just go through the styles, once all the bags from that style are done I will then add them to the store ready to ship :)

I am also going to be trying to figure out a way to do gift certificates for this holiday season so that if some one wants to buy a bag as a gift but dont know what color or bag for sure then they can just buy a gift certificate that can be redeemed later on.

Glad to hear things are working out for you Chris. Love the Silverback that I got from you a few weeks ago. Its a great bag and quality craftmanship. I gladly endorse your bags when people ask me about them. :thmbup:

For those who have them, I am torn between a Chimpanzee and a Silverback...

Space in the bag isn't an issue, as I only really carry 12 discs at most at one time(mostly mids and putters), but is the extra side pocket/drink holder really all there is as far as a difference goes?

For those who have them, I am torn between a Chimpanzee and a Silverback...

Space in the bag isn't an issue, as I only really carry 12 discs at most at one time(mostly mids and putters), but is the extra side pocket/drink holder really all there is as far as a difference goes?

i went with the chimp. i dont have it yet, but i dont see myself paying that much more for an extra cup holder and 2 pockets. i have a few buddies who have the silverback, and im happy with my choice. cant wait for my chimp!

Just have to say, good luck with the influx of orders you will soon be receiving. Hope you've caught up enough so that it doesn't put you too far behind again.

i went with the chimp. i dont have it yet, but i dont see myself paying that much more for an extra cup holder and 2 pockets. i have a few buddies who have the silverback, and im happy with my choice. cant wait for my chimp!

The side pockets are fairly nice and large. Could stuff probably 3 towels into one, plus fit 2 putters in the pocket behind the putter pocket(for practice putts). I will say from the looks of pictures the silverback side pockets are larger than the one on the chimp next to the drink holder. I would have to say in reply to Radiomuted it all depends on if you want extra space for things other than discs. Also don't know if the chimp has the umbrella holder which is nice for rainy days.

The side pockets are fairly nice and large. Could stuff probably 3 towels into one, plus fit 2 putters in the pocket behind the putter pocket(for practice putts). I will say from the looks of pictures the silverback side pockets are larger than the one on the chimp next to the drink holder. I would have to say in reply to Radiomuted it all depends on if you want extra space for things other than discs. Also don't know if the chimp has the umbrella holder which is nice for rainy days.

it doesnt have the umbrella holder, you got me there lol. and yea, that pocket behind the putter pocket is my buddy erics favorite thing about the entire bag - just like you said he keeps 2 extra putters in there. i rarely even carry 2 towels and stuff so for me personally i made the right choice, but @radiomuted its definitely personal preference...no right answer.

Kong, order #1026 received today. Hope to get it on the course tomorrow. Thanks Chris. I wish you the best of luck with improving your business operations. I'm glad to see that business is remaining steady.

Any time frame on when the Squirrel Monkeys will be on the work bench?

don't really know for sure but in the by the end of the year I should have any thing that has been ordered done and shipped, I'm down to 17 simians and a hand full of random other bags to make.

updated the store this weekend and every thing on the store is now bags that I have made and they are ready to ship out right away (except for the LE silverbacks).

also I am now selling what we are calling "Gorilla Bucks" (gift certificates you can purchase for any amount you wish) hope fully these G-Bucks will be use full for those wanting to buy a bag as a gift for some one allowing the person to choose which bag and color they want. Ive been thinking this would be help full especially with the Christmas season coming up soon.

so far it looks like the 13% off for black friday is whats winning in the pole.

as for a production update, starting on about 9 sims I believe this week.

I'm bored, and just realized it's been almost a year since I got my chimp, so I figured I'd do an update. Luckily I got in when the waiting list was shorter, but I didn't get any of the nifty updates on his new ones.

First of all, the quality of it is amazing. I have the only GB around town, and my course is overrun by Innova starters/old backpacks/fade crunches/lightning starters so it's nice when I notice other people's bags ripping or holes forming and I know mine's not even close.

The pocket size is good, but of course there are times I'd like more, luckily I don't play anywhere where it's too cold or wet where I'd need to bring gloves/hoodies/etc. Disc capacity is also just what I need, but I could also put 3 discs in the side/rainflap pocket if I needed to.

As far as bells and whistles, I like the cage and the bottom was tough enough, but I still plastidipped it(now about 1.5 cans of the paint-on stuff is on there). I wish I had the updates, but I guess I could do some sewing myself if I really wanted them.

Over the year, which I played probably around an average of 1-2 rounds a day, I have noticed very little damage on my bag. I'm pretty careful with it, but I have dropped it a couple times and normal wear/tear. The only real noticeable damage I've seen is on the loop where my quads are attached on the back have some wear from a carabiner I'm sure.

I'm real happy I went with GB, and didn't make the mistake of most people around me and go with Fade. I know that unless I sell it off sometime, I'll have this thing forever.

So decided to order an instock silverback while waiting for my squirrel monkey. What are we looking at for shipping time on those ? Will be nice to have an everyday bag in the squirrel and the silverback for tourneys and when i need extra space .

come onnnnn #1082:popcorn:

ive been playing with a ching jambag since i ordered this (on purpose) so that id get more familiar with a few changes that i made to my bag. cant wait to have more then 7 or 8 discs [stuffed] in my bag again lol

Last edited:

Latest posts