• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Got $11? Finally an R-Pro Polecat!

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
kip.gif

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=367

Really? I had recently given up on the Polecat, but R-Pro might make me rethink that...

It makes perfect sense that they would sell an R-Pro Polecat as a fundraiser disc for the Big Distance in the Desert event.

It is kind of like in ball golf where you win a putter for the longest drive competition. Take that back, it is exactly like that.

It makes perfect sense that they would sell an R-Pro Polecat as a fundraiser disc for the Big Distance in the Desert event.

It is kind of like in ball golf where you win a putter for the longest drive competition. Take that back, it is exactly like that.

well they figure you know how to drive now you need to putt

What are you talking about?

If you're smart, you would buy one of those Polecats to use in the distance competition! Its the do everything disc and that includes setting distance records.

I'm still laughing that someone decided to put a "Big D in the Desert" stamp on a Polecat.

Too funny.

To be fair, most people who still use the polecat are probably easily confused by the internet and try not to get on it too much for fear of clogging the internet tubes.

Latest posts