• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

I have an easy 21. That includes 4 mids and 5 putters. I'm also only using the main compartment and putter pocket

I have read through most of this thread, and may have over looked this, but how does it do with a less than full main compartment? I carry 14 or 15 (3 putters, 3 mids, and 9 or so drivers/ fairway) discs currently, and am just curious.

Go to drivers in the front pocket! Os for Forehands and a star destroyer for Backhands. Go to mids in the front top, Putters in the sheath!

I have read through most of this thread, and may have over looked this, but how does it do with a less than full main compartment? I carry 14 or 15 (3 putters, 3 mids, and 9 or so drivers/ fairway) discs currently, and am just curious.

Just fine. You can put a towel down there if rattling bothers you or you could just putt all discs down the main compartment and not use the putter pocket.

once, threw a forehand out of the trees on 8. It was muddy today so the footing for decent backhand shots was pretty sketchy at times.

E919939D-8D63-4D75-93BA-4ABB3AE9993B-2130-000002543D7F4351_zps5088d153.jpg
[/IMG]
Just for fun, a little "on the course" shot.

bandimer lol, not a fan of that course!

Yessir, Decided to pic a random course and go today. Wasn't my favorite, but it was still better than sitting inside!

It's sad, but I've found that I'm too lazy to use the rain fly. I got rained on at Sylmar for the last 9 holes on thursday and never pulled it out... plus the half hour waiting for the bus.

Big weekend! Australian champs last weekend came home with this beauty! Won my first big tournament. First in advanced! Never been as nervous as i was Sunday morning (just wanted to brag).
B295335A-FBDA-4EE2-BA11-7C3261D1B93A-786-000000F9C45B890F.jpg
[/IMG]

It's sad, but I've found that I'm too lazy to use the rain fly. I got rained on at Sylmar for the last 9 holes on thursday and never pulled it out... plus the half hour waiting for the bus.

I'm somewhat less lazy, I guess. I put the rain fly on but end up one discing it the entire round so I don't have to keep pulling the rain fly up.

Big weekend! Australian champs last weekend came home with this beauty! Won my first big tournament. First in advanced! Never been as nervous as i was Sunday morning (just wanted to brag).
B295335A-FBDA-4EE2-BA11-7C3261D1B93A-786-000000F9C45B890F.jpg
[/IMG]

Congrats on the win, and you'll love the bag. I see yours even has disc dividers. Very cool.

I just put the u-channel divider from my innova bag into it. Was a bit of a squeeze but it does the job very well. I didn't want to carry the full 15 or 16 discs every time so the divider helps keep things in place.

I know this may be a stupid question but how many discs can you stuff in a Grip bag with out getting a workout trying to get them out?
I can fit 19 in the main ( drivers, fairway drivers, and 5 mids). Then I can fit 3 putters in the putter pocket. 19 is snug, but not bad enough to were I have to contort the discs to get them out. This is one of the reasons I bought the Prodiscus bag (come on postal circus!). I use to carry 26 total in my Karma bag, but I had to cut back on the Grip. Another option is the Golf Mahal. Best made bag hands down! but the design is just OK. The Grip takes the honors for design imo.

Latest posts