• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

H.O.D. Monday, April 11th

Not sure, can't decide between a Leopard or Buzzz. Either one hit a tree, :mad: curse, throw 5 more tee shots, :| spend 20 minutes grabbing discs I sprayed all over :wall:.

The pictures for this entire course are sooo outdated. I might have to take a fresh 36 this year for Firefighters. You can easily split the tree count in half on most thosee pics nowadays. And yeah, the basket is straight ahead on this hole, not where it says it is........ I throw an Orion LF open handed for an ace just about everytime! ;)

Last edited:
167g ESP Buzzz for the turnover that sits down in between some trees. I'll likely hit one, so Pro Rhyno approach(es) and putt(s).

pro line cobra RHBH

The pictures for this entire course are sooo outdated. I might have to take a fresh 36 this year for Firefighters. You can easily split the tree count in half on most thosee pics nowadays. And yeah, the basket is straight ahead on this hole, not where it says it is........ I throw an Orion LF open handed for an ace just about everytime! ;)

^---This. The hole is straight, you can see it right between the trees from the tee pad, protected but shoot something straight with a fade finish. I usually go buzzz. Once I released too early and hit basket going straight through all the trees lol