• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Happy Birthday DGCR!!

Happy birthday, DGCR! Been a major part of my life and disc golf journey for the past 15 years. Thank you @timg for all you did over the years and everyone who adds value to the site!

Rip Pour One Out GIF

"The only constant is change" - not sure who said it, but of all the changes over the last 17 years, DGCR is still a place where I can post dumb shit, then ignore everyone that calls me on it.

Never forget who you are DGCR - a place to post dumb shit...and some course stuff too I think, not sure.

Happy Birthday DGCR! Thankful for Tim's work in the past, greens and team's work in the present, and all of the other long-winded people here.

Happy Birthday DGCR, without you I wouldn't be the Comet and lid throwing course menace I am. Not only that but also the reason I bag the comfiest driver ever made the Chameleon.

Happy birthday to my online home. You don't look like you did when you were younger, but who of us does?
Seriously though, over the last decade+, the amount of times I've logged on here is ridiculous and rivalled probably only by Facebook and Google. Many happy returns.

Happy Birthday DGCR! I celebrated with my first course bag of the year Camp Cale in North Carolina,, and revisited Ft. Junkton and Camden County on the way back.

Happy birthday to my online home. You don't look like you did when you were younger, but who of us does?
Seriously though, over the last decade+, the amount of times I've logged on here is ridiculous and rivalled probably only by Facebook and Google. Many happy returns.
Hey EM, I've been meaning to ask you, did you throw an Eclipse round in Total darkness?

We wish this site a very happy 17th.
Thanks to timg and greens ( plus all their support team) for coordinating and continued excellence.
I probably won't be around for the 34th but as this cold one fizzes and foams in a glass I wish was DGCR embossed, a toast to everyone here:::
To health happiness and the next hole.

Happy birthday to my favorite online site!!!

Latest posts