• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Heading East (WI, IL, IN, OH, PA)

Heck yeah, I've used beerme.com and beermapping.com, I don't know how extensive the databases are compared to brewerymap, but that one seems a bit more user friendly.

Sounds great all, I shouldn't have posted this thread for another couple weeks, now all I can think about is hitting the road again.

Superberry, does winter park pull their baskets? When would that happen? And I was definitely planning on hitting the tailings.

If you head down to the Fox Cities area after Winter, get in touch. Unfortunately, most of our baskets will be pulled at this point. There is still a good trifecta I could guide you on though, including Rolling Ridge.

Don't miss Rolling Ridge, Martin!!!!!!

If you are serious about eastern PA...I would love to help you out with destinations and what courses to play....as well as where to go eat/enjoy yourself

Heck yeah I'm serious about Eastern PA, I'm pumped to get out there. Looking forward to the courses and people for sure!

Don't miss Rolling Ridge, Martin!!!!!!

^This. :| ;)

I don't know if you recall me talking this course up when we played SB, but it plays like a mixture of Lemon Lake gold and Leviathan, imo. :thmbup: :thmbup:

Hit me up if you head through Northern OH. We'll hit up Tony Packo's (if you don't mind crapping your pants the rest if the day, hungarian chili dogs, mmmmmmmmmmmm). It's less than 10 minutes off I-80/90

Nothing spectacular DG wise, but Great Blue Heron in Norwalk is pretty good, and Vienna Park just over the line in MI is the best in the Toledo metro.

I'm down for a Rolling Ridge meetup if that's the trend I'm seeing here... :)

If you're around Milwaukee, make sure to get registered for the 35th annual Kops Park "Kops and Robbers" doubles tourney...tons of cash, and everybody gets laid!

If you're around Milwaukee, make sure to get registered for the 35th annual Kops Park "Kops and Robbers" doubles tourney...tons of cash, and everybody gets laid!

Thats a heck of an idea Jason . . .Everyone gets laid but 50% will get shot.

Hit me up if you head through Northern OH. We'll hit up Tony Packo's (if you don't mind crapping your pants the rest if the day, hungarian chili dogs, mmmmmmmmmmmm). It's less than 10 minutes off I-80/90

Nothing spectacular DG wise, but Great Blue Heron in Norwalk is pretty good, and Vienna Park just over the line in MI is the best in the Toledo metro.

Sounds delicious, I'll let ya know if I'm in the area.

I will be MOVING baskets the weekend after Thanksgiving to their winter locations.

I should be there well before thanksgiving, thanks!

Rolling Ridge meetup, sounds great! I'll let y'all know closer to the date when I'll be there.

Got any more info on the Kops and Robbers thing? I can't seem to find anything.

Lulz, kops is a 2 hole course in Milwaukee, pretty sure you got trolled on that one. :p

2 hole course? Sweet, this doubles thing should be awesome.
I think I have the course record (-2) twice. . . . first one to hit an ace and then birdie the next has the new record!!!!