• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hero XB

actually cali,it varies,sometimes i do the 3 finger, or power lol. ive seen the 2 finger grip,makes sense because of the ability to get more spin. i got these lil hands so i havnt tried all that mess yet ha

rol. np man. i think im gonna test them in a field today or something. i dont wanna because theyre collectors to me and because theyre both different sized wings.

Now put the disc over your junk and take another...thats right, smile for the camera...now look fierce...like a tiger...RAWR....

I couldn't help it, I got one in Champ and one in the Echo Star. These may be totally goofy, not PDGA legal and all of that. But they may also end up being one of many goofy pieces of disc golf history, and that will make them worth it to me. Maybe a wall hanger and one to toss for fun.

But they may also end up being one of many goofy pieces of disc golf history, and that will make them worth it to me. Maybe a wall hanger and one to toss for fun.

Or one to make peace with at Devil's Tower, Wyoming

You use the dastardly 3 finger grip!

3 Finger Grip FTW! These are neat, but I think I'm going to hold out for the first run Wahoos to test it out if Booter's idea about the W one being a prototype Wahoo. Better to beat up regular Pros that that pretty plastic!

ok so i threw mine in the field. NOT flippy at all. either of em.

disc 1: smaller rim ,marked "w", was flat and flew like a less stable cpd. not a complete meat hook but didnt turn in a head wind, not much glide but still got a good huck .
disc 2 : bigger rim,marked "su" was domey and bombs! ii threw in a left to right cross wind,tracked right a lil bit and then finished left. flew much like a 1st run destroyer. i then threw it in a head wind and it turned more but didnt turn and burn.

basically these discs flew nice,didnt have any problems with grip or anything. they glided like regular discs would that had the same dome profile really. both skipp like crazy,im talkn fb skips. anywho,nice discs,the plastic is tits i can not express that enough. grippy and in between gummy and stiff :

np. i actually like the wide rim driver,it flies nice.the bevel in the dome didnt cause any problems with release either. i wonder if these are the only 2 different sized wings or if there are more.

Considering your results, I don't think this is the last of the type of rim we'll see. Maybe they beat in really fast like an X-clone though, cause of the thin rim?

Both of my XBs I got have the same size rim. Unfortunately I really like the way it flies. Being as how these are not going to be PDGA legal or go into production thats no good for me. For me it flies similar to how I wished the Groove would. Almost Star Katana-esque with slightly less glide. I'm throwing around the light blue Echo Star I bought and holding onto the pink champ for a wall hanger.

i actually dont have a problem gripping them . where my thumb goes ,isnt where the groove is.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

whats a zj. i will bring em out but i aint throwin em. these are the wall hangers :)

also the diffference in the rim size between the 2 is about 1-2 cm's

Okay, now we've seen your hyzer grip, now show us your anhyzer grip

were these just all marked differently or were there different molds?

I just got mine from Mike
Champ marked "B"
Echo * marked "W"
and Echo * marked "K"

also who has thrown theirs a few times to give me more info on the flight and the alleged lack of glide?

they look domey so the apparent lack of glide seems strange

I won't be able to test throw mine until the spring