• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

High Fives and Disc Golf!?

fist bump for good shots during the round, handshakes at the beginning and end, as i've observed

Fist pounds out here are way more common than high fives, but I graciously accept and dole them out when deserved.

I do prefer handshakes at the end of a round though, the formality is much nicer.

have to go with a handshake myself before and after a round and during a round its normally a fist bump, or high five whatever they decide.

Around here, handshakes are the general rule after rounds, though I see a lot of high fives for good shots.

Fist pounds are too overmacho for me. Kind of like a closet gay guy wearing an mma shirt riding a Harley degrading girls and getting a tough guy tattoo

I prefer a five after a good shot and a handshake prior to the start with a good luck and a handshake prior to the last hole of the round

but that's just me

They are the best. Dg and high fives go together like pb and j .I want to play a round with the todd so I can hfive him on every hole. But I thing i t would start to hurt after the first 5 or so.

In fact, I'll high five this whole thread!

internet-high-five-place-hand-here-right-480x444.jpg

Fist pounds are too overmacho for me. Kind of like a closet gay guy wearing an mma shirt riding a Harley degrading girls and getting a tough guy tattoo

I prefer a five after a good shot and a handshake prior to the start with a good luck and a handshake prior to the last hole of the round

but that's just me

Exactly what I was thinking.... but much more cleverly put :hfive:

I think you're taking it to a bit of an extreme :p

I'm talkin about more of like a fist 'tap,' the less enthusiastic brother of the fist pound. I don't want my throwing hand to get hurt as the result of an overzealous fist bump.

Latest posts