• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hits to ESPN

There are 18 comments on the article so far. If it gets 30 it will make the "hot conversation" list on the right.

And surprisingly, I didn't see a single comment by anyone making fun of DG, saying it's not a sport, etc. (and yeah, I did expect that, and it'll probably come with time!)

Maybe they'll cover Worlds next year...

And surprisingly, I didn't see a single comment by anyone making fun of DG, saying it's not a sport, etc. (and yeah, I did expect that, and it'll probably come with time!)

Maybe they'll cover Worlds next year...

or not cover favre waffling as much and put in disc golf as highlights?

We should start a Roc v. Buzzz argument on the comments page:)

Sheesh, all this coverage of Favre makes it seem like the "Wide World of Sports" is moving towards VH1-style reality shows that are WAY too heavy on the drama queens!

We should start a Roc v. Buzzz argument on the comments page:)

Yes, but let's avoid the whole discussion of "Should landing on top count?" to avoid looking like a bunch of buffoons that don't adhere to or care about the rules of our own sport. ;)

posted a comment myself!

Glad that Steve Dodge perservered to get that article posted.

Went off line yesterday at about 2:30 PM, woke this morning and did my usual disc golf searches with the usual results, nada. Wasn't until I checked this site that I realized the Vibram Open article had been published.

Going to keep searching through August and longer until they link a "disc golf" search to pertinant results

Please keep searching specifically for "disc golf" on a daily basis for one more week.
Maybe we can get "Disc Golf" to #25 on the most searched list for August.

This popped up earlier today.

Greg LaCombe, right, throws his putter disc toward the hole while playing disc golf at a disc golf course at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, Sunday, July 18, 2004...

Note the date, you can see the photo but there is no additional info and the link appears to be dead.:confused:

Just googled "disc golf espn" and got 91,300 results.
Thanks to Steve Dodge, many of the first 50+ results are from localized discussion groups mentioning the recent article.

Latest posts