• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far do you throw?

How far do you throw?

• Total voters
Regularly I'd say 310-320 would be a good average for me. Just yesterday I got my longest flat ground (actually very slightly uphill) throw to date at around 340-350 with my champ teebird. I've noticed a big difference in my consistent distance since I started making a conscious effort to make a full reach back instead of just turning my shoulders.

About 250ish at most. I can hit 220' fairly regularly. But now that my right hand is messed up and I'm throwing lefty, about 150ish.

I'm really happy with 200' if it's where I wanted it to go. Considering just a month ago I was at around 150' regularly, that's freaking awesome.

Consistently? 250-275. I top out at just over 300, on a really good throw.

Usually about 270-290 on golf lines, but I can push it out to 315 on occasion. The Fury I have been throwing recently has given me a bit more D.

425-450.

I strongly advise discing down and posting videos for critique if you're struggling with distance. It really helped me out.

Last edited:
I can hit at least 350 every time. If I have a good throw it usually lands 375-380. I can occasionally throw 400-450 if I step up to a turnaround drive.

Right around 300'.

Edit: Oops, I voted 300-325. Meant to vote 275-300 as that's my consistent range.

i voted under 200! cuz you said consistently and i'm def not consistent at anything above 200.

Latest posts