• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many within 100 miles?

How many courses within 100 miles?

• 0 Ahhhh, No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 5

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 11 - 15

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • 16 - 20

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • 26 -30

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • 30 + Lovin' life!

Votes: 134 81.7%

• Total voters
61 Courses total. I've played 41 of them. 48 of them are 18+ holes with the rest being less than 18 holes. Of the 20 I haven't played in there, only 8 are 18 hole courses. Guess I don't go out of my way to play 9 holers really.

105 total. Designed one of them, sold 5 of them. Not sure how many I've played. At least 4 that aren't listed and I know of three new ones that will make the list within a year or so.

This was work. The search came up with 54 courses, but really only 26 are within 100 mile drive.

19, and I have played 9 of them. I have played all 8 of the courses that are <55 mi. from me.

Edit: Why does this show that I have played 10 courses?---------------------------------------^^

Last edited:
47, of which i've played 29, plan on getting to 5 more of those, most of the rest are 9'ers not worth going out of the way for.

(63031 if anyone is curious)

106 within 100, 31 1/2 played, 3 more after tomorrow :D

The half course is Kensington Metropark before the redesign.

Last edited:
Use the course search and search for all courses within 100 miles of your zip code. How many did you find? Have you played them all? How many do you know about that didn't come up on the search? ( add them )

My search brought up 28 courses, 25 of which were within 100 miles of my zip code. I haven't played them all yet, but I was able to check one off the list earlier today.

11! Freaking 11!!! Nice poll man. To cheer myself up, I think I will go guzzle a bottle of ammonia.:wall: Of course I have played them all.

Last edited:
Hey snap how the hell are ya. Ive played most courses within a 100 miles but havnt played Pinto, Golden Gate or DeLa. Theres great courses in Nor Cal and its weird that their not in the top 10 in the ratings.

57 within 100 miles, ive only played about half of them- not enough!! gonna hit at least 2 unplayed courses 2mor.