• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many within 100 miles?

How many courses within 100 miles?

• 0 Ahhhh, No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 5

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 11 - 15

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • 16 - 20

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • 26 -30

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • 30 + Lovin' life!

Votes: 134 81.7%

• Total voters
Hey snap how the hell are ya. Ive played most courses within a 100 miles but havnt played Pinto, Golden Gate or DeLa. Theres great courses in Nor Cal and its weird that their not in the top 10 in the ratings.

I believe Dela was at one time, the Prerube could probably remember.

38 with 15 to go... but I count 8-10 which I don't really care to play; either I visited and chose not to play them or their reviews don't encourage me.

151 within 100 miles for me. Some day, I will make it to all of 'em. I have only played approximately 50 of these courses to date for various reasons.

1) Private courses
2) Courses that do not allow dogs
3) Time
4) Chicagoland is the Disc Golf Capital of crappy 9 hole courses :gross:

Hey snap how the hell are ya. Ive played most courses within a 100 miles but havnt played Pinto, Golden Gate or DeLa. Theres great courses in Nor Cal and its weird that their not in the top 10 in the ratings.

I'm great man! I haven't played Pinto or DeLa but Golden Gate is lots of fun!

53, of which I have played 29. About half the ones I haven't played are crappy 9 holers that are not worth the drive.

There's 116 listed on here within 100 miles of 28052 zip code, including temporary courses. There are probably a few more that won't ever be listed, and at least 3 more that are in the works and will be listed when they're ready to be played. I've played 50 or so of them.

I got 102 from my zip code and basically what bikinjack says about "ones that arent listed/wont ever be listed".... Plus, I think I also forgot to add in temporary course but that would only probably add just Winthrop Gold.

I only have 18 within 100. i have played 12 of 18. 4 that I haven't played are just 9 holers and one of the others is new and I hope to play it this summer.

129 withing 100mi

I've played 56 of those. I've been putting off the Lake County, IL 9-hole crapfest for a couple of years now.

93 i have only played 23 of those. i did play one 650 miles from home. does that count.

30+ I need to play more of 'em!

60 within 100 miles. 11 played. Is that pathetic, or what? Where I lived before here (Charlotte, NC) there was 61 courses (14 played). You'd think I moved near courses on purpose...

Last edited:

Latest posts