• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many within 100 miles?

How many courses within 100 miles?

• 0 Ahhhh, No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 5

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 11 - 15

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • 16 - 20

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • 26 -30

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • 30 + Lovin' life!

Votes: 134 81.7%

• Total voters
says 44, seems low since I am in Raleigh, perhaps if I move closer to charlotte...or Georgia

I have played 24 of the 44

Taking out two courses on military bases, and one that is private and currently closed, there are 35 courses within 100 miles of my zip that I could go play tomorrow if I wanted to play hooky. I've played 26 of these courses, and reviewed 25 of them. But of the nine I haven't played, only three are rated 3 or better - one of those is a private course, and the other is 98 miles away. So only one of the nine I haven't played is actually on my wishlist.

I've got over 70 within 100 miles. Only 10 of those are within 50 miles. None within 25.

I've only played two of those, and I have yet to play a course in my home state. However, I should add two more states played by the end of July.

With some of these posts, I feel cheated. There are only 78 courses within 100 miles of Austin Tx (I've played 24 so far). However, there are over 30 within 30 miles - all reachable within 30 minutes.

I live in Southern Ontario, there's only 20. Only four within 50 miles, one of those being in my town. All the others are at least 1 1/2 hours away, west, north or south.

Last edited:
50 courses inside of 100 miles. The good news is that 13 are within 30 miles of me, and those courses average 3.4 discs each. The better news is that the closest is Perkerson Park, rated 4.2 and only 5 minutes away. And the best news is that Flyboy is just a hair outside the circle at 32 miles away :)

Atlanta is awesome! :hfive:

If I correct for flaws in the database (showing courses up to 125 miles and showing a "Bullard-Stockton disc golf course" that only existed for about a week), then I see 60. Maybe 15 of these are within an hour's drive of my house, and Flyboy, at 43 miles from my zip code, is just outside an hour's drive. I've got to go back there again sometime. *sigh*

Last edited:
My search turned up 43, but many were 9 holers. The one I will never go to, at least not without an MP5 sub machine gun, was in Mexico 112 miles from my zip code. Farthest place from my home that I have played disc golf is S. Korea, 6000 miles or so give or take. They are in the process of opening their first permanent 18 hole course and have already formed the KPDGA (Korean Professional Disc Golf Association) branch of PDGA, disc golf is taken seriously in S. Korea.

My search turned up 43, but many were 9 holers. The one I will never go to, at least not without an MP5 sub machine gun, was in Mexico 112 miles from my zip code. Farthest place from my home that I have played disc golf is S. Korea, 6000 miles or so give or take. They are in the process of opening their first permanent 18 hole course and have already formed the KPDGA (Korean Professional Disc Golf Association) branch of PDGA, disc golf is taken seriously in S. Korea.

isn't everything taken seriously in Korea.

I have 40 within 100 miles. Only done about 5. I got Long ways to go before I can be happy with accomplishing at least 20 of them. I got some road tripping to do.

Latest posts