• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

While I'm guessing this girl is probably smoking hot, or at least hot-bodied, she also comes across like a potential psycho.

I would CERTAINLY hope so....but all the proper grammar and punctuation MAY dictate otherwise ;) (I'm kidding ladies)

Also, when this disc makes it hope, INSTANT wall hanger! Am I right?

Lets see, a rock climbing grad student that works at a climbing store in Dallas, and is possible deal breaking vegetarian that has a nomad ex-boyfriend that she stole your stolen disc from and named it Platabee and is travelling all over the U.S. with it and is now on her way to Florida to see her mother get married, again obviuosly, and she's sharing the whole thing with you while laughing along like you are one of her grade school girlfriends looking at Justin Beiber pics together in a Teen Beat fold out. (BATCRAP CRAZY for sure) Run on sentence^^^

Outcome Theories Anyone?:

A. You come home from work one day to find your disc boiling in a pot of water on the stove; and she isn't dying it.

B. ????????:popcorn:

GREATEST THREAD EVER!!!!!

Last edited:
c. She is a complete freak and wants you to join her and your disc in bed

I am a vegetarian
unsure.gif

c. She is a complete freak and wants you to join her and your disc in bed

DON'T DO IT!! You may think you're cool with it but you'll never be able to just play a casual round with that disc ever again!

Have you been writing responses, and what have they been like?

Also - Pee On her Boobs ;)

Rock climbing women are generally attractive; worst case, a butterface (yes, I know that's a terrible thing to say).
Her feet are not ugly. Maybe she's too busy being active and writing funny things to get a pedicure - get over it.
She's educated, funny and engaging. Most people on here could do a lot worse.
Regarding the vegetarian thing: 1) it's a theory, 2) it shouldn't be a dealbreaker for most dudes, and 3) she mocked the ex-boyfriend for being a crunchy-granola type, so she will at least have a sense of humor about it.

All that said, who cares if she's attractive or willing/available for dating(or more)? If it was a dude we'd still just be laughing about the story, which is funny in its own right.

Thanks for sharing the saga of platebee with us.

drives to Harrisburg with trunk load of e-mail addressed platebees...throws in conundquiet creek....waits by monitor at home.........................waiting patiently