• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

A typical state park campsite where you drive in and park your car right at your campsite. As opposed to the back-country option where you have to carry everything to your site yourself.

Ahhh, thanks. I actually missed the second "park" which might have led me to understanding. But maybe not since I'm not a camping/hiking/climbing kind of guy. Well, until now.

Ooooh.. Anyone notice the subtleties of language?

She used the term "we". As in I hope "we" didn't ruin them on the camping trip.

Hmmmm... Is the "we" a partner maybe...

Or ...(gasp) ... Is the "we" referring to her and the platabee?

They are a WE!

Welcome back to relevance, Platebee.

If this disc ever was auctioned for charity, you might be surprised how much money could be raised.

Ooooh.. Anyone notice the subtleties of language?

She used the term "we". As in I hope "we" didn't ruin them on the camping trip.

Hmmmm... Is the "we" a partner maybe...

Or ...(gasp) ... Is the "we" referring to her and the platabee?

They are a WE!

....or maybe it's the people she took camping that she mentioned in the previous paragraph.

This is pretty awesome. I love that everyone is sharing in the travels of Platebee. And it's not with a disc golfer. If it was it'd have been lost long ago. Reminds me of a few Cachebug webpages I've seen... back in the Geocaching days of old.

It's sacrilege that she'd use a knife to cut on/in that poor disc. But at least the adventure continues. :)

girl knows knives too, she has a nice Kershaw there....hopefully she isn't cutting that orange on the platebee, she could stick right thru it with that knife.

It's sacrilege that she'd use a knife to cut on/in that poor disc. But at least the adventure continues. :)

What is sacrilege, is that she is neglecting Platebee, by not letting it hang out at times in its natural habitat.

If I were Platebee, I would play hard to get until she took me disc golfing!

Come on Sky, let Platebee back on the course to snack on some tasty chains!

If Sky were to ever make an account and post here, I think the DGCR would break.

...and that is why I subscribed to this page. It's only a matter of time, because it will happen. She is a prime candidate for Disc Golf. That or someone is going to find her and tell her.

Somewhere in my mind, I see a bunch of Disc Golfers walking into that particular REI and asking if they sell discs and camping equipment! ...rather loudly!

Great read!

QFT!

Made me wonder why I am attached to certain discs and not to others; there are some i just like better, and it isn't from aces in my case, or even number of throws.

Amongst my favorites, some are new, some are older, some I've thrown a lot, others only a few times, some were expensive, some not, and vice versa for discs i like less.

Quality of flight would be the closest I could come, or, the disc's physical appearance. But even that is not always the case.

Reason vs. emotion, the age old battle....

Latest posts