• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Platebee lives!

and her reply....

So this morning I started reading this thread from the beginning, I'm in the 120s post count at the moment. I agree with others this is the greatest thread of all time, and absolutely hilarious! And for the record, I like her feet and her flip flops, that is one sexy, rock climbing girl! :thmbup:

So this morning I started reading this thread from the beginning, I'm in the 120s post count at the moment. I agree with others this is the greatest thread of all time, and absolutely hilarious! And for the record, I like her feet and her flip flops, that is one sexy, rock climbing girl! :thmbup:
This is the kind of thing that led to this thread dying the first time, please stop.

I found a disc with an email address on it last year. I thought it was weird at first but reading this thread makes me wonder if he was trying for his own platebee adventure.

I like adventures... I love great composition in photography. This thread can provide both... IF we can enjoy the art and refrain from the...